¤ Chapter 21 ¤

Chapter 21

Baekhyun's POV

"You mean Alyshia's DEAD!?"

"Yeah!! You pabo its all your fault Alyshia's like this!!!"(Vivian)

"What are you talking about!? How do you know Alyshia's dead or not!?"

"Hey! You don't go around telling people to try and stop the bad by themselves you know!! You know how much danger you put Alyshia in!? Making her defeat the dark by herself like that... YOU PABO!!"(Jil Un)

"Mommy... Whats wrong with Alyshia??"(Lin Sook)

"She... Shes just sleeping Lin Sook. Don't worry."(Jil Un)

"Oh okay."(Lin Sook)

"What have you done Baekhyun... And to think Alyshia actually tried to help you and everything."(Louisa)

"I didn't know!!!!"

"You're right. Of course you didn't know. You don't know anything about Alyshia and the light."(Belle)

"I..."

Did I REALLY kill Alyshia!? Naaaaah!!! C-can't be...!!!

"Is there no way to bring her back to life using our powers we have!?"

"Okay so we were exaggerating. Alyshia probably is still alive."(Jil Un)

"....."

"But we just have to wait. Only fate will show if Alyshia is gonna live or not."(Jil Un)

"How long is it gonna take for fate to decide...?"

"As long as it wants... For all I know Alyshia can be asleep like this for a whole year and wake up then. But until then, we need to keep her in a safe place and we should look after her well."(Jil Un)

"I'll look after her!"

"You sure?"(Jil Un)

"Yes. I'm sure."

"Okay! Guys. Lets leave it to Baekhyun."(Jil Un)

"WHAT!? I cant leave Alyshia with HIM! How can you guys trust him!?"(Louisa)

"...."

"I mean... Maybe we should stay... The more people the better you know."(Louisa)

"No. That's okay. I'll look after Alyshia to the most of it."

"B-b-but.."(Louisa)

"Gosh. Come on Louisa."(Belle)

"Okay... Fine... But if Alyshia gets worse I get to kill him!"(Louisa)

"Yeah. And lets hope Alyshia doesn't kill you after that!"(Victoria)

"What does Alyshia even see in him... Tsh..."(Louisa)

"Well everything that you don't."(Vivian)

"Aish.. I thought you guys were on my side.."(Louisa)

While they walked away talking, I looked at Alyshia.

Did I really kill her...?

Could I have killed her....?

Will she ever wake up to see me again...?

-sigh-

I hope fate brings us together.

I want to hear from Alyshia's own mouth.