¤ Chapter 1 ¤

Chapter 1

Alyshia's POV

"Alyshia! Run! NOW! Get out of here!"

"No! Dad I'm not leaving you!"

"Go NOW! Before they try to get you too!"

"Dad!"

"I'll come back for you!"

"DAD!"

"Haha. I see you love your dad. Then see him DIE right in front of you!"

"NO! DAD!"

"Alyshia! I LOVE YOU! GET OUT OF HERE N-"

"DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Haha. One down, one to go."

"NO!!!!"

"DAD!!!"

-pants-

-breathes-

-blinks-

Aish. No. Not this bad dream again... Why do I keep dreaming about it?!

Is it trying to tell me something?! Because I've been having this dream for a whole week now.

My father passed away when I was just 8 and my mother passed away when she gave birth go me because she lost too much blood. I'm currently 18 years old now in year 12.

Maybe if she didn't give birth to me, she wouldn't have died. -sigh-

I can live without my parents, but my life would've been better with them.

But anyway. My life, has me, my best friends and my light. And this is the start of The Chase Of Light.

Today, is the first day of school. I transferred here a couple days ago but didn't start school yet. I had to leave my other friends in Australia because they couldn't come with me...

Even if they DID come with me, they'd probably get hurt like how Viv did anyways. Its all my fault shes in hospital right now..

I was from Australia, and because of the people looking for light, as in my power light, I had to transfer to here. Korea.

I don't know a lot of things about Korea, but there's one thing I know. Its safe, and the person chasing me for light wouldn't be able to find me for a couple days. Longest would be a week.

But yeah. Then just last year my friends told me they heard something when they were at the shops.

In this universe, in this world and probably in this country, there's another light holder. Another person who has the power of light JUST like me.

Maybe if I combine my powers with that person, we can stop the dark. The dark are the people after us. People who want our power of light.

I left home and started walking to school when a car stopped in front of me.

"Hop in."

"Aish. Mark you scared me! I thought you were like some stranger or something!"

"Haha. Sorry. Anyway, lets go now. Lets go to school now. I don't want us to be late on the first day of school."

"Okay. Lets go then."

I went in the car on the seat next to the drivers seat and Mark started driving.