¤ Chapter 23 ¤

Chapter 23

Alyshia's POV

"Its getting late. I think I should go and sleep now."

"Okay. You can sleep in my room. I'll sleep on the couch."(Baekhyun)

"Oh.. Okay... Thanks Baekhyun..."

I walked upstairs and closed the door behind me after I went into Baekhyun's room.

-sigh- A whole day ahead of me. What am I gonna do... I'm not letting anyone find out my secret. No. No one. Not until I solve it.

I looked at the clock and its like 10. I better sleep then.. So I can wake up early and slowly solve all my problems. I chose this path so I have to continue on to solve it.

NEXT DAY

I woke up at around 6 and quickly made my way to an apartment where I could rent. But I first went home to get my money.

Everyone was still asleep. Luckily, otherwise I would've been dead. I went into my room and got my money out of my pig on my table.

This should be enough money to last me a whole week.

Okay. I'll just go and find an apartment to sleep in... ;-;

Ah. Here we go. I went inside the place to ask for a room and they gave me a key for room 48. -sigh- I bet that's on the highest floor... T_T Aish.

I went into my room and just laid down on my bed. -sigh- The path I chose seems so harsh... But I have to do this. Otherwise everything is gonna be ruined...

I slept in bed and stayed there. By the time I woke up again, it was 10. So I went out to quickly buy myself a big jumper so I could cover my face. 

Hopefully no one could recognize me.. O-O

Then out of no where, I saw Lay and Erica walking together at the market places.

Naww are they so cute together >< I feel so happy... Erica is growing up so very fast... -sigh- I'm never gonna be like her... 

But then I suddenly walked past them and overheard their conversation..

"Did Alyshia go to see you this morning?"(Lay)

"Huh? What no. Isn't she with you guys...??"(Erica)

"No.. She said she was gonna visit you guys today and so we didn't see her in the morning.. We thought she was with you..."(Lay)

"Wait so she's missing!?"(Erica)

"I guess so... She isn't with us or with you guys so..."(Lay)

"We have to tell the rest and Jil Un!!!"(Erica)

"Okay!!!"(Lay)

"We need to find her!!"(Erica)

"Mmmhmmm!!"(Lay)

Oh god... Why did Lay have to mention that.. I thought I told him not to!!! Aigoo... 

I have to be more careful now... Much more careful...

I walked towards the hospital and talked to the doctor about my operation.

-sigh- Yes. I'm having an operation...

Its... Its for my eye... I... Uhhh.. I'm... I'm blind...

That's why I had to wear these glasses...