Welcome home

Kayla took off to Iraq.Over time she heard the director had died and place a new director in;she also heard the new director wife had died and Ziva's father.She was sadden about it and hate to miss her brother's wedding since she was serving their country.After hearing Ziva went back home and having a newbie being there,that's when she finally went back home.During that time she been skyping Tony mostly and every now and then with Tim.She rushed over to the office.She quickly hugged Tony then kissed him.She hugged Tim as well.She turned to the newbie."I'm so sorry.I'm Kayla Gibbs."She said her."The Kayla Gibbs?"She asked."Yeah."Kayla said."Sorry.Name is Bishop."She said."From Oklahoma?"Kayla asked."Yes I am."Bishop said."I've visited there once or twice when I was younger."Kayla."Oh really?"Tony asked."Yeah because I was an actress back than before I became a marine."Kayla said."Your brother wedding was nice."Tim said."I know and had to miss it and it was a bummer."Kayla said."When did a marine started whining?"Gibbs asked as he walked in with coffee.He hand one to her."Thank."She said."Do I have make sure you go through the training once again?"Gibbs asked."No,sir.Also,marines don't whine. Athletes do over their injuries while we military says while having a leg missing 'Bring it on bitches.' "Kayla said."Really?"Director asked."Yes really."Kayla said."My name is Vance.You must be Kayla?"He asked."Yes,sir.Sorry for my language.I'll clean my mouth before someone gives me a head slap."Kayla said."It's fine.I came a across a application that was filled out from the previous director and wondering if you want it."He said.Kayla thought about it for a moment."I'm going to tell you like I told her."Kayla said."Not right now?"He asked."Yeah."Kayla said."Understandable.Just let me know."Vance said then walked away."So,date tonight?"Tony asked."Of course and that's if you don't have to work late tonight."Kayla said. "How long have you serving?"Bishop asked."Um..Six years.Wait sorry seven years."Kayla said."Is that the new phrase that the military using?"Gibbs asked."No,not really."Kayla said."Unless they're using in a meme kind of."Tony said."I was thinking the same thing."Tim and Kayla said.