Haunting of her past in overseas part 2

"Gibbs,mind talk to you alone?"Kayla asked."Of course."He said.They went into the elevator and he shut it off."I know you want me off this case."She said."There's a but to it."He stated."Right.But either way I'll be on this case.I did some digging.Only ones who came home during that time was the dead ones.I would like to see the ones whom been captured to be coming home."She said."You know this higher than me?"He asked."Of course,even higher than the director."She said.He nodded then got it runner again.Once the door were opened,The director stood there."A word in my office,please."He said.The two walked into the office.When they did,they spotted the president of the United States."I over heard what happened a moment ago."Vance said."I have a assignment for you to do."President said then handed her a file.She took it and glance through it."Sir,this is some what connect to our investigation.Gibbs and I were just mentioning about this case."She said."Great.I'll take it that you want in."He said."Of course,sir."She said."Then you be with you brother on this case."He said."Yes,sir."She said then she walked out of the room.She bumped into Ashton.She noticed he was growing a full on beard."So,you decided to grow a full beard?"She asked."Of course."He said."Well it does look great."She said."Thanks."He said.He handed her uniform to her.She took it then went to change into most of it.She went to her desk and sat down.She a rainbow poke-a-dot sock.They all seen the socks."What on earth?"Alex asked."I thought you can't wear those?"McGee asked."They got away from it,so some of them wear their own that are very similar to mine."Kayla said as she placed her boots on and tied them.She noticed her bag and knew they were clean clothes."Do you still have that thing on the computer?"McGee asked.She thought about as she tried figured what he meant then dawned on her."Oh yes."She said."What thing?"Alex asked."My brother and I one of jackasses in the military."She said."Oh I hate find out who get into her computer."Torres asked."Believe me,Tony did and he paid for it and never did again."McGee said.Once she got onto the elevator,Alex and Bishop went to her computer but ended up a prank virus to their computer.Gibbs smirked."Now you two have wait until she has to come back because I can't figure out to shut it down."McGee said told the two."How can not shut it down?"Alex asked."I thought you can shut it down."Bishop said."Well this is a prank virus,only the creator can shut it down.She's the creator of the whole idea but what I mean is,only the creator who planted in the system of device to whom ever hack into that system of that device."McGee said."Is it popular?"Bishop asked."Plenty.The military uses it mostly and state and federal government."McGee said.