What the..?

"What does he do for a living?"Gibbs asked as the rest of the group join in."He's a marine."She said.He nodded then they went into the bull pen."I only came back only for these bodies but after I landed you called me in.Thank you for calling me in."She said.Gibs took to a desk."There's our desk for the moment."He said."Oh yeah the Harry Potter space which I clearly remember having once upon a time."She said then she sat down."Thanks for the Harry Potter space."She mentioned."Harry Potter reverence?"Tony asked."Yeah Tony."Tim said.Tony feels like he must marry her but yet his heart is some where else at the moment.Kayla started writing on paper then felt stares.She got up then joined them then cleared her throat."When it comes classified cases with the president.Everything has to be done by hand."She said."Why?"Ziva asked."Because just in case it leaks.If it leak by computer,it's faster that way.If it leaks by hand or types on the computer,it takes longer.The president wanted it all by computer but I suggest him to keep it this way and I told him the reason behind it.And he agreed after he realized it."She explained."I never realized that."Ziva said as Kayla went back to her desk and went back to work.A lawyer walked in.Kayla seen the lawyer and hated lawyers as much as her father did."I'm Mr.Clark Banks.I'm the lawyer for..."He said as he got cut off."Yes I know."Gibbs said."I just wanted to know if I can seen my client?"Clark asked."Yes,you may."Gibbs said then guide him to his client.Kayla stood up to stretch for a moment."Does he know you are his daughter and his son?"Ziva asked both of the siblings."Yes but he may forgot over the years."Ashton said as Kayla nodded in agreement..The lawyer came back his client."You violated my client?"Clark asked."Not as much he did with his Mr.Banks."Kayla said."I'll see you in court."Clark said."Bring it."Kayla said.They left."Do you think you'll win?"Tim asked."Most defiantly."Kayla said.Aman walked in around Kayla age."Kayla?"He asked."Yes?"She asked as she turn and see who it was."Thought I'll never see you again."He said."Um it's only been a year."She said."Mind if we rekindle?"He asked.She tried to think how to tell him no."But..."He said as he got cut off."Get this,she doesn't want to see you again after what done to her."Ashton said as he got in front of her as he protecting her. "How do you know?"Christian asked then shoved him.Ashton shoved back."I know so."Ashton said.Christian punched him."know so doesn't count."Christian said.Ashton punched him back and harder.Kayla got in between them as she got punch in the nose.She got pissed."I never want to see you again after what you done to me in the pass.I broke your heart but look at you.You didn't just break my heart but also abused me."She said angrily.Dictor came down started get pissed."What's going on?"She asked."We asked him to be questioned but instead came out as fight."Tony said."You clean up and checked with Ducky."She to Kayla.And you.."She got cut off."I'll take to the arrogation room."Tony said then went and done it.