Haunting of her past in overseas

At this point,Kayla was determine to find out just as much as Gibbs does.She went someplace more quiet to remember something.She remembered a man who had a son around fourish and lost his wife while planning coming to America on her mission in the marines.Gibbs followed her to make sure she's fine."Everything fine?"He asked."Yeah,everything fine.Just need a moment to myself."She said.She sighed once more."Mind if you go back to the office,please?"He asked.She noticed nice he was.She nodded and went back.She went to her desk and looked up couple of names,Ervin and Dalir.She normally forget names as normal bases and even forget after hearing them after a while but these two name stuck with her all this time.Ervin looks like any other Iran man in his twenties,even though he should be in his thirties or older.She noticed the man died once she left and noticed his son was adopted quickly afterwards.She noticed the boy is living in the city.This young man walkd in right after the team came in."I'm looking for Kayla Gibbs."The boy said.She glanced up once she heard her name.It was the same boy she was searching in the data base."And who you might be?"Gibbs asked."I'm Dalir Williams."He said as he went by his adoptive name."Kayla,know anything about this?"McGee asked worriedly."Yes.On my first mission in the marines,my team got either been killed or captured.I was the only one survived and didn't get captured but badly hurt.His father Ervin was kind enough to help me out.At the time,Dalir was about four.This happened after your mother passed away.I'm really sorry about your parents."She said."What happened to them?"Dalir asked."The way I gathered,they were killed."Kayla said.He nodded as he only knew he was adopted.She seen something that he was hiding something but wasn't sure what it yet.She noticed no one else but Gibbs noticed it.