First case on the new job

Kayla checked the time then got into her car and drove to the daycare and pick up Jackson.She drove home then fix Jackson something to eat then got him clean up for bed then send him off to bed.She heard a knock then heard someone came in.She reached for her gun then head for the door as she point it towards it then seen Clayton.He threw his hands up."Sorry.Gibbs said if I need a place to stay,I can come here even Torres said after he moved out."He said.She nodded then put her gun."Yeah ok,make yourself at home then."She told him."Alright thanks."He said then went to get his stuff and came back in.She showed him the room he'll be in and let him be.She went take quick shower then change into her shorts and t-shirt.She went into the kitchen and eat a snack and noticed Clayton went to grab something eat as well."So,what to your place?"She asked curiously."They kicked me out."He said. She nodded."You can however long you like."She told him. He nodded. She received a call from Torres,"Is there any room in your house?"He asked."Of course."She said as she knew she had room for the whole team,even thought they have to share at one point."Oh good,the whole team is coming."Torres said."Ok."She said as she wondered what exactly what happened.They hanged up then soon heard a knock on the door.She answered the door.Torres whistle at her then got smack side of the head from Gibbs."That's my daughter that you whistling at and could you dress better than that when you expecting guess?"Gibbs asked."Could've would've at the moment but it was short noticed."Kayla said.She sighed a bit."I'm guessing why we're here?"Bishop asked."Of course."Kayla said."Let just say our places were got warmed up for sure."McGee said."Basically caught on fire right?"Kayla asked."Exept for Gibbs but it's too risky."Torry said."And too small for all of us."Gibbs said.Kayla nodded."We should check the place out for bomb or anything else,you never know around here and make sure to have gun on you.You never know what's out there."Kayla said since it was a ranch place and expected things there that she had to ward off.She look all around inside that there wasn't any leaks or bombs as the rest help out too.After they were done,she showed them their rooms.It was to the point that they had to share a room even though Delilah and Timothy would share anyways. It only left her and Torres to share a room.She sighed a bit then yawned a bit.They walked into the room.She climbed into bed and figure he would sleep on the couch.She would care if he sleeps on the floor,couch or the bed,even she cares but not enough to noticed.He went sleep on the couch until she was deep sleep then climbed into her bed.