Unwanted Visitors

This is the last chapter, I'm not sure when the new story will be up.

Ashton. He's standing in my kitchen, next to my son, who looks innocent.

He looks innocent and confused. Kendall looks anxious, Spencer's jaw is locked, and I can see the muscles working as he grits his teeth. Ethan's hands are in fists, and Noah's eyes are locked on Ashton.

If glares could kill, he'd be dead.

At the sight of a visitor, Eloise drops her American girl, running to him.

"Eloise!" I say, my voice sharper than it's ever been. She comes to a halt three feet from him. Ashton looks down at her and smiles.

"Hi." He says.

She looks at him, and then at me.

"Come here." I say.

"Is she yours?" Ashton looks at me and points to Eloise. "Is she your Mom?"

"She's my sisters daughter." I blurt.

I don't want him to know I've got kids.

Eloise opens her mouth to protest. Ashton narrows his eyes.

"You haven't got any sisters." He looks back at Eloise. "And she looks just like you."

"I have a sister." I snap. "I found her years ago. Her names is Em-" I cut off. "Her name is Emma...lyn."

"Emmalyn?" He asks. "You have a sister named Emmalyn."

"But-" Eloise starts. When I look at her, she bites her lip.

Will was around when Ashton pulled his little stunt years ago, but he never met her. His eyes narrow at Ashton, pulling Eloise closer to him.

"So where is your sister?" He asks.

"Australia." I say.

"And you've got what? Parents now? A family?" He looks around at the room before his eyes land on Spencer. "I see you've gotten married."

"Who is he?" Declan asks. Declan looks at Ashton. "Who are you?"

"Who are you?" Ashton retorts rudely.

"What do you want?" I ask before Declan can answer. He looks at me. "And how did you find me?"

"Well, I was in New York." He says. "After my ten years." He shoots me any angry look. "And I was in this quaint little bakery and I heard one of the girls talking about how it was owned by a girl named Audrey, so I got to searching, four out there's four more in Florida, so I went fishing for answers, fond your Facebook, got your address." He shrugs. "And now I'm here."

"You didn't answer my other question." I fold my arms over my chest.

He runs his fingers through his greasy hair.

"I'm here to apologize." He says. "I don't want any trouble." He puts his hands up in defense. "You don't have to lie to me. It's obvious she's your child." He gestures to Eloise. "I'm not here to hurt you, or anybody, but I am here to apologize. I was on drugs, you see, tobacco, you know? Messed my head up a lot. I wasn't myself back then."

I scowl.

"Tobacco doesn't mess up your head."

"How do you know? You don't do drugs." His eyes widen, and he smirks. "Do you smoke, Auddy?"

"No." I say, which technically is true. "But I'm a pharmacist, remember?" I put emphasis on the word, glaring at him.

"Right." He nods. "Forgot. Alright, fine, you caught me. I wasn't on drugs, but I did come here to apologize. The lie was to make me sound less like a little bit-" he cuts off, looking at my eight year old. "Brat." He swallows. "But I'm serious, I'm here to apologize, so this is me, apologizing. I'm sorry for cheating on you, I'm sorry for threatening to..." he looks at Eloise again. "Do things to your family, and I'm sorry for making you come with me."