Chapter 11

Chapter 11

The next morning I am up before dawn. I wonder around the silent peaceful village until I end up on top of the 4th hokage’s face as the sun slowly dies the sky red.

I sigh and lean back, enjoying the colorful canvas that is the sky.

My ears pick up a small commotion someplace near the Black ops HQ. I jump up and decide to investigate.

I fly through the morning air and land on a rooftop near where the commotion came from.  A couple of black ops are pinning a man to the ground. I immediately recognize the young man’s unique white hair with red creating familiar designs across the white. The man’s name is Akarice and he used to be one of the Himura’s contacts on the mainland before I killed everyone on the island. I had forgotten about the Himura’s left on the mainland.

I curse silently and prepare to attack.

 The sound of my katana scraping against the holster as I pull it out alerts one of the black ops. I quickly place my mask on my face and jump down.

At the sight of my well known mask the captive starts begging the black ops to kill him.

Hmph. Good. He realizes that the only reason I am alive is because I had something to do with the killings, which means he is already dead.

I quickly swing my katana and stab one black op in the heart. Another one charges, his hands flying to make signs. Before he can finish I stab him through his neck, straight through his windpipe. To finish him off I push him into a charging black ops welding a sword. I throw my katana to the ground and activate my Ketsueki-Me. The sight of blood causes energy to flow through my veins. I grin excitedly.  I press my hands in a seal and watch gleefully as the remaining ninja choke to death on their own blood. To make it more fun I cause cuts to open in a lace pattern all over one of the men. My eyes sparkle in delight as the streets run red with blood.

When I am certain everyone is dead or seconds away from death I walk over to the shaking captive. I smile darkly.

“I suppose you know what I am going to do to you?” I question playfully. Akarice nods fearfully.

“Good.” I press my hands together once more and watch as blood streams from his eyes, nose, and mouth. To finish it off I cause his heart to explode.

Blood splatters on my mask and clothing. I walk over to where I threw my katana and place it back into its rightful place on my back. I stretch and yawn.

“Now I am ready for the day.”

Back at the house I toss my clothes in the washing machine and jump in the shower for a long hot shower.

After I finish with my shower I put on a fresh pair of clothes and double check to see if my mask is safely hidden, knowing that everyone will be looking for the owner of the mask in light of the massacre this morning.

I glance at the clock and faintly remember that I am supposed to be somewhere. I shrug it off and wonder off to find Red.

I find Akane and her mother sitting together at the breakfast table. I slide into a seat next to them and munch on an apple from the bowl in the middle of the table.

“You are already done?” Sakura asks.

“With what?”

“With training. You were supposed to meet your new sensei at 4 this morning.” I knew I forgot something…

“Oh right. I forgot.” I shrug it off as Sakura and Red sweat drop.

I toss my apple core in the garbage and stand up.