Chapter 10: For real?!

Here's another chapter. I'm going out leter today so i can't update later or tomorrow. But here you go, my potatoes! And as usaual, Vote! Comment! Fan! Share! :) xx

---------------------------------------------

"What is it boo?" He said still holding my hand. Face full of concern.

"You know the guy that i told you about?" i asked rubbing my eyes. Thank God the tears already stopped falling.

"Yeah?" 

"Well it's Zayn." i said looking down. Speaking his name makes my heart ache all over again. Flashbacks about him and that girl makes me want to cry more.

"I think i figured that out already. The way that you react awhile ago says it all." he says then he reached for me and hugged me. Burying his face on my neck. It felt weird. The way he hugged me sends me shivers. I felt... I felt alive. I don't know why but i wish i could just hugged him like this. Stay like this for a little while.

(Niall's POV)

I hugged her. I don't know what came over me but it feels like its the right thing to do right now. I watched her cry. Not even noticing that she has feelings for Zayn. How could i be so dense? When i noticed that she was crying. Without even thinking i held her hand and hugger her, brought here at the front deck. But when i saw her crying, my chest hurts. I can't take to see her cry. I want to protect her. Make her happy even if just a little bit. I want hear her laugh again. I don't know whats happening to me but i'll do everything to make her happy. To make her forget about the things that brought tears to her eyes.

"Do you want to go out with me?" I blurted out. I'm taking a big risk here, please say yes. 

"H-huh? What?" she asked. Shock is completely shown on her face. Nialler, i think you just made a wrong move. What should i say now? 

"Please go out with me. I don't care if you still have feeling for Zayn. I'll help you forget about him. I'll make you happy. So please will you go out with me?" I said. DId i sound too fast? Too pushy? I can feel sweat beading in my forehead.

"Huh? O-okay. But why are you doing this?" she asked. I can see that i'm confusing her right now. How should i tell her?

"Because.. Because i think i like you!" I blurted out fast. She just looked at me. Her face blank with any emotions. I looked down. My pale

"But i might end up hurting you. I dont want to do that." She said squeezing my hand and looking directly in my eyes.

"It's a risk im willing to take. Just please give me a chance." I always imagined saying that will sound cheesy but now i understand those cheesy romantic movies. If you're in that exact position, it will sound... sound perfect.

"Okay. Thank you so much, Niall. Even troubling yourself just because of me. I don't know how i can pay you back with all these things you've done for me." sha said shyly.

"Don't even think about that. I'm doing all of these because i want to, not because i have to." i said assuring her. I smiled at her, she smiled back at me. One step at a time i say to myself.

"Niall! Kiara! We've been looking all over for you guys. Why did you suddenly disappeared?" Liam shouted running towards us.

"Well we got bored at their make-out session. It makes me want to puke!" I complained. I looked at Kiara. I think she's doing okay hiding her emotions but deep inside i know she's hurting. Don't worry boo. Just give us more time and you won't be hurting anymore.

"I second that Daddy!"Kiara said. She got a smile plastered at her face but i can see she's only forcing herself. I put my arms around her to make her feel she's nt alone through all this.

"Come on guys! They're going to tours us at the cruise ship." Liam pulling us. Well, i hope i made the right decision but i kind of felt relieved to see Kiara smiling again.

----------------------------------------------------