Chapter 13: Someday...

Here's another chapter! Dedicated to one of my fans and a friend of mine. For being all supportive at my story. Hope you guys like this! Vote, Comment, Fan! :) xx

------------------------------------------------

NIall! Niall! I'm starting to panic. Damn it Kiara! This is no time for panic right now. Think fast! I started to swin towards the place where Niall sunk. My heart throbbing from my chest. I swear right now i could hear my heart beating from my chest. I didn't know that was even possible.

I dove on the spot where he sunk. I found him almost at the bottom of the pool floor. I reached for his hands, when i made contact with his hands, his eyes opened. He pulled me closer to me. I didn't have time to react, he did the last thing i was expecting him to do. He pulled me into a kiss. My eyes wide open, i don't know how to react. He stole my... he stole my first kiss. It's my freaking first kiss for crying out loud. I pushed him away from me, but he just held me tighter and deepen the kiss. I can feel my strength draining on me, the urge of breaking free completely dissolves in my mind like kissing him is a right thing. No, this can't be. I can't like Niall. I shouldn't like Niall. But why not? Why can't i like him? He's hot, he's nice, he has gorgeous eyes and a great personality. What did i just say? No this can't be. Get a grip of yourself Kiara and with that i pushed him away from me. At first Niall looked startled then smiled at me. I just glared at him and swam up.

When i reached the surface, i took a deep breath. Realizing that i'm out of breath. Bridget, Liam, Tommo, hazza, Zayn and Perrie just looked at me like i'm the strangest thing they've seen. I got out of the pool, still frowning. I passed by them when Liam caught my arm. 

"Uhmmm, where's Niall?" Liam said finally having the courage to ask me. I galred at him and i swear i could see that he's getting scared but right now i'm not in the mood to laugh or to just even smile.

"Dead." i said in a flat tone, making it look that i'm dead serious. They all gasped. Their eyes starting to tear up.

"Am not." Niall shouted from the pool, swimming to the ladder with a playful smile on his face.

"Well i wish you were!" i shouted, glaring at him. He just laughed at my response. "Jerk." i muttered under my breath.

"You do know that you're blushing right?" He said in a matter of fact tone.What?! I put my hands im face so fast that it looks like i actually slapped my face. I actually did slap my face. I know im growing red even more. I'm such an embarassment.

"Ouch." I groaned. Niall laughed so hard that he started coughing. "Shut up!" I shouted but that didn't stop him.

"What in bloody hell happened down there?" Liam said with confusion in his voice. 

"Nothing!" I shout defensively.NIall stiffled a laugh. I sent him a death glare and that made him shut up.

"Oohhh, someone's defensive. You're a bad liar you know?" Louis said. Hazza and Bridget just laguhed at his remark.

"Shut up or trust me you won't get any carrots this entire trip." I said threatening him which actually worked.

"Alright... Who wants to go swimming? Catapault!" Louis shouted dragging a starled Bridget and Harry at him. I looked at Liam making him feel that me and Niall have something to talk about and should leave us along. Thank God he's smart and get it in an instant.

"Okay. I got to go. I have to call Paul and tell him how we're doing. He's probably expecting my call." Liam excused himself. I raised one of my eyebrow at Niall and he smiled apologetically.

"You're a jerk you know that?" i said with a frown.

"I'm sorry." Niall said looking down.

"You should be."  " said arms crossed in my chest. "That was my first kiss." I whispered to myself.

"What?! That was your first kiss?!" I didn't think he would hera it. I jumped up and covered his mouth, blushing deep red.

"Great! Announce it to the world!" I whispered-shout to Niall. I noticed the others are watching us. I glared at them and they turned their backs at us but it's pretty obvious that they are trying to hide their laughter. I just rolled my eyes at them. "Yeah, you stole my first kiss." I said looking down blushing even more.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know." He said brushing his hair with hands. Oh please stop being fucking adorable. It's hard to get mad at you when you're like this. "I'll make it up to you, i promise." Niall said reassuringly.

"And how will you manage to do that?" I said raising one my eyebrow at him.

"Just trust me, will you?" Niall said with a puppy dog-eyes. Damn those eyes!

"Fine. Now go back to the pool with them before they they started to think that something's going on." I said, pushing him away.

"You still do remember that we're dating now right?" He said whispering in my ears sending shiver all over my body.

"Y-yeah..." i said stuttering. "How could i forget?" regaining myself.

"Good." He said then blew in my ear.

"Niall!" I screamed i was about to smack him on the head when he jumped on the pool laughing. That guy is really annoying.. i said to myself but i cant help but blush.

I sat on one of the benches watching them play on the water. It's good to see that Bridget and Louis are getting along. Wait. Not just getting along, they are FLIRTING with each other. Damn! Louis work fast. I turned to look at Zayn and Perrie. They are goofing around with each other, Zayn carrying her in a bridal style and twirling around, laughing out loud. It feels like Perrie is also getting the bestfriend position. She already got the girlfriends position. Isn't that enough for her? I felt my chest tighten and hurt. I need some air. I need to get away from them i thought to my self.

I got up, and started walking. Not a destination in mind, i'm just going where my feet is taking me. A few minute passed and i stopped walking. Looking around there is no way i can go back there. I can't remember how many turns i did and where i am right now, left alone how to get back to the pool. I noticed there's a piano seating at the middle of the room. THis must be the lounge. And there's a map on the corner. Oh goody! I sighed in relief, turning back my attention on the piano. There's a song running around my mind since i left a while ago. I think i stil remember the keys to that song. I sat on the piano seat and started pressing the familiar keys.

" Someday you're gonna realize..

One day you'll see this through my eyes

But then i won't even be there

I'll be happy somewhere even if i can't

I know, you don't really see my worth

You think, you're the last guy on earth

Well i've got news for you

I know i'm not that strong

But it won't take long... won't take long...

Cos' someday someones gonna love me, the way, i wanted you to need me, someday someone's gonna take your place...

One day I'll forget about you

You'll see i won't even miss you,

Someday... Someday..."

There was a knock on the door, i was so startled that i pressed the all the piano keys at the same time making a horrendous noise. I flinched and looked who's at the door, then my mouth dropped open at the person standing there.

------------------------------------------

Who's the person she saw? Post your thoughts. :)