Chapter 4: One Family

Okay so here's chapter four for you my potatoes! Hope you like it! Comment. Vote. Share! ;) x

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Who the fuck is there?!" I shouted.

"Hey chill its just me, Niall." he said with hands up and entering the room.

"What are you doing here? How long have you've been standing there..? Oh fuck! You saw the whole thing didn't you?" I said horrified. My mouth is open from shock and im pretty sure my face is turning tomato. I feel so embarrased. No one has ever seen or hear me sing well except Zayn and my folks.

"Well, i heard someone playing the guitar. No one here plays that well. I followed the sound and it lead me here in your room. I didn't mean to intrude or anything but when i heard you sing i can't stop listening. You have a really great voice and the way you sing was really full of emotion. Sorry." Niall explained. This guy really surprised me by the way he apologized sincerely. He might be not so bad afterall.

"Uhmm... Thanks. Sorry for jumping on you like that, you see im not used to someone watching me. I feel so humiliated. No one even knows i can sing. It kind of my private hobby. Some kind of an outlet for my stress." looking down and playing with the strings of my guitar.

"A talent like that shouldn't be hidden. It would be such a waste. And im sorry for being cold to you awhile ago. Its just when i met you it felt. It felt kind of-"

"Weird!" we both said at the same time. At first we just stare at each other. Just speechless. And another second we were laughing our asses off.

"Alright we might have a rough start. How about we startover. Shall we?" Niall said. He is really charming. I just smiled at him.

"Hi Im Niall!" he held out his hand for me.

"Hello Im Kiara!" i took his hand and we shaked hands.

"Friends?"

"Friends."

As silly as it may sounds while im talking here with Niall its like the most normal and comfortable thing in the world. Cheesy huh? Weird. Im not usually like this.

"So whats that song all about? Well based on experience you only sing songs as emotional as that because it best describes a person feelings. Alright, whats your deal?" he asked inquisitively.

"W-what? Its nothing. That was nothing. That was definitely nothing." Fuuuuuuck. Im such a bad liar.

"You know you really suck at lying. We're friends right? And friends tell each other secrets and problems. So please tell your Niallerboo!" Niall pouted. Awww... How can i resist that face?

"Well, okay Niallerboo. My dilemma right now and honestly for the past years is i've been inlove with this guy. But he doesn't even seem to notice. He only sees me as a friend. I watch him date other girls and how they made him happy. Having sweet moments together and as i watch them i thought to myself, that should be me. But i dont want to ruin our friendship." I said fast. I didn't notice that i was holding my breath and explaining non-stop without even pausing to take a breath.

"You should try telling him. Maybe he feels the same way about you. But if he dont atleast you've tried. You don't have to live your life with regrets of what ifs. You can still be friends after that. You've been friends for a long time. Something like that won't ruin your friendship. I bet he won't let that happen. Just got to be openminded." he said with a yawn. I smiled at him. He really has a point there.

"Thanks. I'll really think about that. But right now i think its time for us to sleep."

"Yes i think we should." He hugged me. And for that i noticed what i should have really done all this time instead.

"Oh shit! I forgot to unpack! And its all because of you." i slapped Niall in his arm but in a joking way. And he pretended to be hurt. We laughed for like a minute.

"Dont worry Kiaraboo. I'll help you tomorrow to unpack."

"Goodnight boo." i hugged him and accompanied him to the door.

"Nighty boo!" And he goes to his own room.

I lay in my bed and thinking about those things that Niall said to me. It really makes sense but i dont think i can do it. Ironic huh? Sucha good advice, an advice that actually makes sense but you can't bring yourself to do it. What a waste. But for now i think i'll just go with the flow. Until the time comes i would have enough courage to tell Zayn how i really feel about him. Then i slowly drift to sleep.

I was woken up by loud noises. I was startled by the loud sound that caused me to roll off the bed and hit the floor with my face first. I heard laughs. I slightly opened my eyes. I saw Niall holding a guitar, Harry and Louis singing and Liam filming the whole thing.

"Ugh! What the fuck?!" i reached for my bedside clock and saw that its only 7 in the morning. "Pranking me this early? So not cool." I climbed to my bed and go under the covers.

I feel someone sit in the side of my bed and tugging the covers off me. Harry and Liam also climbed to my bed and junping while singing which annoyed me more. I was tugging the covers with someonele then ican't stand it i let go. What? Im a girl they are much stronger than me. I found out that it was Niall who pulled it.

"Goodmorning boo!" Niall exclaimed arms raised and open wide.

Harry and louis lay besides me squishing me like a sandwhich.

"Ok what is this all about?" i asked showing that im clearly annoyed right now. They just looked at each other and back at me. "What?!"

"Welcome  to the family Kiara!" they all shouted at the same time then hugged me. Liam still filming the whole thing.

"Huh? What?" im really confused right now. What the hell are they talking about?

"This is kind of a ritual with us. How we welcome someone in our family. While you're here we'll be your family so you won't get homesick. So what do you think?" Liam explained.

"I get to be Mom!" Harry announced.

"I'll be Dad!" Louis answered to Harry. They hugged each other like married couples. Awwww.

"And i get to be the awkward uncle that you guys wished that was married instead of sticking up with the both of you." Liam stated as if he was expecting and like something that happens all the time with them. We all laughed at that until our tummies hurt and we're getting teary-eyed.

"Awwww. Thanks guys! You're forgiven for what you did.' I hugged them and noticed that one is missing. "Uhmm... Where's Zayn?"

"Right here!" Zayn shouted from the door. Speak of the devil. He was holding a tray of food.

"Breakfast in bed? That's what im talking about!" Niall said and tried to get some bacon from the tray but Zayn slapped his hand.

"This is for Kiara not for you." Zayn stated glaring at Niall. Niall pouted and sits beside me. He looked at me with those puppy dogs eyes, pleading.

"Okay i'll share with you guys." As i said that they all hugged me and jumped to the breakfast tray. "Hey! I said i'll share not i give it to all of you!" I shouted and run to the food. This day is perfect and it's only starting. I could get use to everyday life like this. I mean this is the fucking life and im living it right now! Im so loving this!

"Okay we got an hour and a half to get ready. Go and shower now." Liam said but nobody seems to be giving attention. He repeated what he said and raised his voice this time and successfully got everyones attention.

"What? Now?" Niall asked. Mouth full of food.

"Yes now! And dont talk when you're mouth is full. It's bad manners!" Liam reprimanded Niall. All four of them cleared out the room and headed to their own rooms. "You should start getting ready too Kiara."

"What?! You mean im coming with you? I thought im supposed to stay here?" i asked really shocked at the moment.

"No. You're coming with us and no more buts." Liam said and left the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Where do you think they are going and what will happen? Post your thoughts! X