Chapter 15: Sorting of feelings

Sorry for the super late upload. Will you guys forgive me? Hahaha! I've just been so busy this last few days. Hope you guys like this chapter. School here is already starting and a few more days i'll be going to college. Excited and scared at  my first day in college. Just sharing! Hahaha! Random stuffs.

Vote! Comment! Fan! :) xx

-------------------------------------------------

*knock knock*

I knocked in his door. My heart is beating like crazy in my chest. Should i really do this? He might get the wrong idea but this is the only way to know my true feelings. I clenched the tip of my see-through shirt. Fuck! Why didn't i changed into something more casual or in my case, appropriate to wear first? Now i look like i'm here to seduce him. Damn you stupid brain. When are you going to work properly?

"Who is it?" He shouted from inside. I took a deep breath. Okay, it's now or never. What the heck! I'm already here might as well do it.

"It's me.. Kiara. Can i come in?" I said. My voice coming out a squeak. My heart beats fast. "Kiara, calm down." i said to myself but didn't even help to rid of my uneasiness.

"Boo! Hi! Wait! Don't come in yet." Niall said frantic. I heard shuffling inside then stuffs falling. THe door burst open, showing Niall with little beads of sweat forming in his forehead. I giggled at the sight of him which made his skin turn from pale white to deep red.

"You hid all your crap under the bed and on the wardrobe didn't you?" I said guessing right.

"Do you want to come in or not?" Niall said kind of pissed.

"Someone's crabby today." I said teasing him more.

"Are you coming in or not?" He said geting cranky. I should stop teasing him or else i won't get what i'm here for. I step in and closed the door behind me. "Why are you here boo?" NIall said his expression getting soft.

"Well..I want you to do something. I want you to.." I said then started mumbling inaudible words.

"What? Speak louder will you? I can't hear what you're saying." Niall dmeanded.

"Kiss me!" I said blurting it out. I didn't even think before i said it. I flushed and look down, humiliated of my own absurdity, then i heard Niall snickered. I glared at him, which made him stop laughing... temporarily.

"What? Are you on crack or something?" He said while laughing.

"Im fucking serious right now. Why won't you take me seriously?" I said with anger in my voice. My brows furrowed at him. What i just said made him shut up. He's face turned serious.

"You're kidding me right? Just a while ago you were so mad that smokes are coming out of your ears and now you want me to kiss you again? You're bipolar aren't you?" Niall said surprised.

"Ha-ha-ha! You're so funny! Will you just stop talking and do it!" I said getting piseed off.

"No. I won't take advantage of a mentally ill girl, or a high or drunk girl." Niall stated. Hands on the back of his head, He sat on one of the bean bags and just looked at me.

"I'm not on crack or pot, i don't even know how to drink." I said sulking like a little kid.

"Then why do you want me to kiss you?" Niall said.

"Just because okay?" I said close to giving up. I'm getting really frustrated right now.

"I demand an explanation."

"Well.. Okay! I'll spit it out already. It's because i want to sort out my feelings. I want to know if i really love Zayn or i'm just confused with the way i feel. It's just when i'm with you i feel different. I feel somewhat alive and i forgot all of my problems when i'm with you." I said then put my hands in my mouth. I think i just said a liitle too much than i planned. My blood starts to go on my head, and i'm pretty sure i'm turning deep red right now. I looked at Niall and he just smiled at me.

"I think i just know how we're going to solve that." Niall said his eyes sparkling. It means he has some crazy ideas up in his head. "You go seat. I'll just have to call someone." He said and rushing to the telephone on the bedside. I just watched him. I can't hear any word from their conversation but i can see his face lighting up.

"Come on. We're going somewhere!" He said excitedly. Dragging me out of the room.

"Where?" I said out of curiousity.

"Just trust me. I know you'll like it very much." He said smiling from ear to ear. We rode on a golf cart. What? Golf cart? Where did they get this golf cart? Spoiled little popstars. I thought to myself.

We drove for minute in silence. One in a while i'll glance at Niall and see that he's still smiling from ear to ear. Once he catches me looking at him and he smiled to me. I don't know why but i averted my gaze, and starts to flush deep red. After like the longest car ride of my life, Well longest golfcart ride of my life we finally arrive at the place.

We arrived at the promenade deck. There's a blanket set at the middle with a basket. Awww... Okay i 'll admit it. This is pretty sweet.

"Surprise!" Niall said, smiling cheesily.

"Wow! This is amazing! Thanks boo! You set this up for me?" I said smiling from ear to ear. No kidding this is really amazing.

"Well some of the staffs helped." Niall said scratching his head. "Come on! It's bad to make the food wait. and it's going to start soon." Niall said dragging me to the blanket. I laughed at his childishness. He's just so adorable.

"What's starting?" I asked him. He just smiled at me for an answer, then ponted his finger. I looked at where he's pointing. And what i saw definitely caught my breath. The sunset is so breathtaking. It's the most beautiful thing i've seen in my life. Different shades of orange and red are blending and reflecting at the ocean. I looked at Niall and he also looked at me.

"Thanks boo! This gotta be the sweetest thing anyone has ever done to me. Honestly." I said smiling at him. Everything i've just said was real and sincere.

He smiled at me and held my hand. "Anything for you boo." Niall said and kissed my cheek. His gesture surprised me that i just sit there staring at him and mouth hanging. He turned and look back at the sunset. I finally got a grip and i can feel my heart beating wildly in my chest. My heart doing somersault in my chest. I feel so happy. I smiled and looked back at the sunset. I'm happy and contented. I lean my head in Niall's shoulder. He looked at me but i know that he's smiling from ear to ear. And there we watched the sunset in silence. A comfortable silence. Now i know, not a hint of confusion. I finally know my true feelings.

--------------------------------------------------

What do you potatoes think? :)