Chapter 12: Niall?!

Another chapter up. Hope you guys like it! Fan! Vote! Comment! (only if you want to XD) :) xx

----------------------------------------

"I'm not coming. There's no way i'm going swimming." Zayn said, crossing his arms in his chest making the impression that his decision is final.

"You're going to miss out the fun. You don't have to go in just chill with us there." Niall said pouting with a puppy dog look in his face.

"But i'm scared of the water. I might accidentally slip and drown." Zayn said complaining.

"Come on baby. I bet it's going to be fun." Perrie said putting her hands on Zayn's waist and planting a kiss on his cheeks. I rolled my eyes at them but in a unnoticeable way.

"You can sunbathe. The sun will do good on your complexion. You'll look hotter if you get a tan, trust me." I said in a convincing voice. I raised his eyebrows at him, watching him contemplate if he should come or not.

"Hmmm. Okay now that you say that it will look good at me. But im not going in the water." Zayn said. We just nod in agreement..

We took seperate ways and went to our own room to change into swimsuits. I looked through my things and found my two piece swimsuit at last.

(A/N I know its Bella thorne but i chose her to be Kiara   -------->)

Grabbed my sunscreen and proceed to the pool. I was busy shuffling with my things. When suddenly *THUD* i bumped someone. My stuffs are flying in every direction and me falling in my butt.

"What in the bloo-" 

"I am so sorry!" said someone cutting me off. I got up, hands still on my butt. I looked at the person who just bumped on to me. I was furious at first but when i saw who it was my frown turned into smile.

"Oh Hi Bridget! Nahhh. It's okay" I said to her in an assuring way. She helped me pick up my things and when we wre done, she started to turn to leave.

"Hey! Do you have anything to do right now?" I called out to her. She turned to me with a look of confusion on her face trying to read if im kidding her.

"No. It's already the end of my shift. Why?" Bridget said.

"Would you like to jois us swimming? Me and the boys are going to hang out at the pool? Wanna come?" I asked smiling at her. I just know that we are going to be great friends.

"Really? You're asking me to come and hang with you guys? Ohmygosh! Of course! Why would say no?" She said going mental.

"Chill girl. Don't go mental on me and the boys. You can treat us like regular persons too. Like one of your friends." I said to her. She started taking deep breaths and starts to calm down.

"Uhhmmm. Sorry bout that. Well if we're going swimming i have to go to my room to change in my swimsuit." Bridget said.

"Then, i will come with you."  I offered.

"Sure." She said. We talked the whole way. She really is a nice girl. I know the boys would like her. When we got in the upper deck. All them are already there. Hazza is rubbing some lotion on Tommo's back. I giggled at them while Liam and Niall are playing on the water. When i say everyone is here, yeah that means Perrie is here too.

"Guys! Iwant you to meet someone." I called out. They all turned to look at me and the girl with me. Harry whistled, Tommo elbowed him in the stomach, that made him shut his trap. I heard Bridget giggle besides me. Good to know that she's cool right now.

"This is Bridget. She works here in the ship. And yes she's a directioner." I introduced her. She waved to the boys and the boys waved back at her. Perrie just looked at her from head to toe and rolled her eyes. So I guess she really is like that to every girl she meets.

"Come on! Go and get change. It's time to get wet." Harry shouted. WTF? My jaw dropped open. "Someone's thinking green." Hazza said with a smirk in his face. I blushed deep red. Finding the right words to say. Great brain! thanks for embarassing me.

"We're going to get changed." I said with my head down and pulling Bridget's arm with me. I heard Niall chuckle behind. I glared at him and he shuts up. I know he's trying to contain his laughter. Oh, boys.

"What was that all about?" Bridget asked me while we were changing. We were in a cubicle so we were just talking in a shouting way.

"It's nothing. They just like to tease me... a lot." I said blushing. "But they are really nice. No need to worry. I just knew you guys would get along just great." I said and getting out of our cubicle at the same time.

"You look hot!" We said in the same time. We laughed at our jinx.

"So shall we go out now?" i said feeling self-conscious. I'm not that confident showing a lot of skins.

"Yes we shall. You look great dont worry." Bridget said feeling my uneasiness. She practically dragged me out of the changing room. When we got out i just stood there with my head down. I know the boys would just laugh at me. I looked up, ready for them to laugh at my face but what i saw was completely different. They just looked at me, mouth hanging open. I don't how to act when they are looking at me like that. I want to hide on Bridget's back but that would embarass me more.

"W-what? Do i look that bad?" I asked, blushing.

"No boo. It's just you look hot!" Niall said with a voice filled of disbelief.

"Kiara-bear you got boobs! Booooooobs! You're a girl." Tommo said with pure shock. Eyes wide open. Niall approached us. He hugged me form behind. Blood starts to go up in my head. I know i'm blushing real hard right now. I don't know how to rect. Should i take off his hands from my waist or just let him? But before i can do anything. He carried me and started running towards the pool and jumped in the pool. I wasn't ready for that. Water entered my nose. I can't breathe. I swimmed towards the corner and grasping for anything to hold on to. I got ahold of the ladder. Coughing, panting and catching for breaths.

"What the fuck NIall?!" I screamed but got no answer. I get pissed even more. I looked behind and don't see him. My mind starts to panic. I'm trying to find him when he suddenly appeared in the water. Arms waving franticly. Is he pranking me right now? If he is, it is so not funny. 

"Cr..Cramps." He said only audible for me to hear. What?! What should i do? Oh my god! Should i go save him? Everyone is stunned right now. I have to think fast or else something might happen. And that happened, Niall sunk. Niall! My mind screamed.

------------------------------------------

What do you guys think? :)