Chapter 5: Le Surprise!

Her comes another chapter! I just felt the urge to write another one. Summer vacation is ending soon that's why im tryingto write as much as i can. I might not get to go online when school starts. But i'll still try to upload for you my potatoes! :) xx

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share! 

----------------------------------------------------

Now i'm standing in the shower. Water dripping from my hair. I still don't know if i should come with them. I dont think im ready yet to let their fans know about me. Incase they didn't notice i have a major cas of shyness and dont-give-me-too-much-attention syndrome. Maybe i should just stay here inside the bathroom, they may got bored from waiting and just leave me here alone. Yep that plan may totally work. I smiled at my brilliant idea. When someone suddenly knocked at the door. That totally surprised me and i almost slipped. Thank goodness i got ahold of the sink just in time to save my butt.

"W-what?" I shouted form inside.

"You're not planning to stay inside the bathroom for the whole day hoping that we would get tired of waiting for you and just leave you?" Zayn shouted form the other side. Fuck! He's good. He still knows me best and can practically read what's going on inside my head. Too bad he can't read whats in my heart. WTF?! I did not just think about that. That is just cheesy and creepy.

"Noooooo?" That came out more of a question than a statement. I slapped my forehead with just what i said. Can i be more obvious? Stupiiiiid!

"If you don't get out there this instant. I swear i'll knock this door down. I don't care if your on your birthday suit in there."  Whaaaaaaat?! I practically screamed inside my head. Now im panicking! What to do? What to do? I didn't noticed that i started walking balk and forth inside the shower. Ugh! Force of habit. That what i do when i'm panicking or tensed. I can't stay still. Then i rememberd something. Zayn loves himself more than anyone else.

"You wouldn't dare." i said with a voice filled with confidence. He understands what i'm trying to say. Silence filled the room. I know he's trying to think on what to do and what to say. After a minute he broke the silence.

"Alright! You know me too well. You know that i won't break down the door cos it would just bruise my beautiful and perfect body"  I scoffed at what he just said. OhmyGod! This guy is more narcissistic than i thought. " You don't want to have it in the easy way. Then we'll get you out there in the hard way." I could just see him smirking right now with what he just said. I didn't know what to say. He just cornered me. I know this guy would do everything just to get me out of here.

"What do you mean the hard way?" i asked. Hoping that its not going to be that bad.

"I could go get Liam and the guys. They have a spare key in every room in this house. It's our house after all."  What?! I forgot about that. I'm so stupid. I sighed admitting my defeat.

"Fine! I'll go out now. You can leave my room. I promise i'll come with you. Now get out."

"Good" I know he's smiling triumphantly cos he just won over me. Dont get so happy now. I'll get even with you. *evil laugh* i thought. I laughed a little for what i just thought. Damn! I'm so funny even if i'm the only person left in the world i won't get bored talking to myself cos im effing hilarious!!  I heard my door opena nd closes. That meant Zayn has already got out of my room. I left the bathroom. So long my sanctuary! We'll see each other again i promise... I opened my luggage bag. I haven't unpacked yet bacause last night i was planning to unpack but got distracted by my guitar and im so absorbed talking to Niall that i totally forgot about it. Oh well i'll just unpack it when i get home later. I searched my bag for what to wear and settled with a white girly dress, topped with a black leather jacket. Hey! I like to put some edge in my outfit. Just like what they say, Dress to Impress. I put a little make-up. I take one last look at the mirror. I'm satisfied with myself and decided to go down. As i descend the stairs the boys looked over me one bo one. They just stared at me and i got self-consious. I blushed.

"W-what? Do i look bad?" I asked. This is so awkward...

"Uhmm. No. It's just that you look really great." Niall said and still looking at me in disbelief.

"Thanks?" I blushed even more.

"Look! She's blushing! She's blushing!" Harry said. They laughed and hugged me. Wow! This guys really are a hugger. "You looked really pretty though seriously"

"Okayyyyyy. Thanks. So you guys want to tell me where are we going?" I asked changing the subject.

"We're going to an interview. We have something to announce to the public and the directioners. They might react to this positively or negaively. We never know how they would react. We'll leave right away when the limo arrives." Louis said. 

"It's not about me right? Living with the 1D?" This is what really scares me.

"Well, part of. But we have some bigger news to tell them. And you're part of that plan. We already told Paul and he agreed to it." Zayn explained.

"This really confuses me. I think this is happening a little bit too fast. What plan? Do you mind telling me?" I asked. I really want to know what the hell is going to happen.

"You'll know it later at the interview. It's a surprise and i know you'll really like this. Just trust us boo alright?"

"Okay. Just pray that i would really like this or else i would kill you guys. Seriously"  I glowered at them trying to scare them. Which i think is acually working just by the reaction of their faces. Then a car honked outside.

"That must be our ride. Come on lets do this thing and get over it." Zayn sain. When we got outside. A limo is waiting for us. Now this is bigtime! This would be my first time riding a limo. Im so excited but im still thinking about what the surprise is. I can't wait to know but scared of what im going to know at the same time.

-----------------------------------------------------

What do you think is the surprise? Go and comment! Sorry for such a slow turn of events. I know it's boring. I promise this will get better and the sweet moments are coming. Who do you think suits Kiara the best out of the five boys? :)

Hope you freaking potatoes like it. xx