Chapter 11:The new girl

Sorry for the late update. Here you go my potatoes. Hope you guys like it. :) xx

---------------------------------------------------

"Wow! That was really tiring!" Louis complained. We were toured around the cruise ship. It has everything on it, seriously! It's like a city but the only difference is it moves and floats in the water.

"You can go wall climbing or swimming and there's a lot of fun things to do here too. We are going to have some serious fun!" Harry said. "Yeah buddy!" Niall said and they high-five each other.

"Alright! But first we have to set some rules." Liam said. Even here he still has the daddy directioner attitude.

"Awwwww..." We groaned in unison. "Boo you daddy!" Niall pouted. I laughed at the sight of him like that. He's like a little kid. "We feel your pain Nialler." Louis said and Harry patted Niall's back. The three of them hugged each other. I noticed that Zayn isn't with us. That's not much of a surprise. I looked around and found him and Perrie down the stairs, arms entwined with each other. I rolled my eyes and focus on the four boys in front of me. But i can't deny that seeing them like that hurts me. I took a deep breath and met Niall's eyes. I smiled at him like saying 'i'm ok' but its like he can see through me and just looked at me, his eyes saying 'i know you're not'. I just gave him a forced smile.

"We have three rules while here. First everyone has to stay on the ship. I don't want anyone horsing around. You guys might get hurt. I don't want anyone to fall off the ship. We still have to be complete when we get back or else the management would go mental." Liam said arms crossed in his chest in an authority figure.

"Now you totally ruined the fun. I was planning to push Harry off the ship." Niall pouted. Harry and Louis just looked at him with WTF faces. :O <-----their faces looked like this and Hazza started chasing Niall around. "Hey! I just said no horsing around. You guys might fall off!" Liam shouted. "Oh Daddy, you know they're just going to do it more because they know you hate it." I said talking for the first time. He just scoffed and glared at the three boys running around but burst out laughing when Niall tripped and face planted the floor. Louis sat on Niall's back while Harry put his right foot on Niall's back and smiled triumphantly. Flexing his invicible muscles.

"What the heck! We don't have much choice do we? Let's join in too." Liam said to me. I nod in agreement. We started to run towards them, laughing out loud.

"Free our leprechaun or die!" I said in a battle voice but still laughing. "Leprechaun being squished to death. Leprechaun can't breath." Niall said with a muffled voice. Liam jumped behind them and started tickling Hazza. Louis ran towards me. I ran down the stairs with Louis behind me and calling my name. I was running too fast plus the fact that i'm going downn the stairs accelerated my speed. I lost my balance and felt like falling down. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but when i fall it didn't even hurt one bit. There's a *thud* noise and an ouch followed. Yes, my favorite person in the whole ship. *Bam!* I crashed to Perrie and Zayn. Thank God they broke my fall.

"Are you ok Kiara-bear?" I heared Louis said behind me i can see he's getting frantic. I saw Niall, Liam and Harry running behind him.

"Yeah, im fine. They broke my fall." Pointing at Zayn and Perrie. Louis smiled and sighed a relief.

"Ouch! Get off me!" Perrie said to me. I was taken aback by her tone. She glared at me but once Zayn looked at us, she smiled at me playfully. Zayn offered his hand to help her get up which she gladly took. He turned to me and offered to help me up too but i just looked at his hand. I don't know if i should take it then another hand came into view. It was Niall's. I looked up at him and smiled. I took his hand and he helped me up. He whispered in my ears "Are you ok boo?" "Yep, im fne." poppig the p. I can't help but blush because our faces were only inches apart. Everyone just looked at us in amusement and confusion at the same time.