Chapter 9: Heart ache

So this Chapter 9. Sorry it took so long and this chapter pretty short. I'll make it up to you my potatoes on the next chapter. So the usual, Vote. Comment. Fan. Share! :) xx

For those who are wondering who is Perrie Edwards, there's been a rumor that Zayn and Perrie are dating. I don't know if its true. XD

------------------------------------------------------

I felt my heart sink. I am his bestfriend right? I'm supposed to be the first person to know about this Perrie girl. I don't know what makes me more mad , the fact that he kept this a secret from me or because he still don't know what i feel about him because im such a chicken.

"She's Perrie Edwards. Well we've gone out a couple of times. And it would really mean a lot to me if you're going to be nice to her." Zayn said and looking at me pleadingly.

"What? I've always been nice. What makes you think that i wont be nice to her." i said trying not to shout. I was really hurt with his statement. He knows me best out of all the boys but why is he saying this to me. Uh-uh this is not the Zayn i know.

"I just want to make it clear babe. Perrie is special to me. It would really mean a lot to me if you become friends with her."Zayn said. I rolled my eyes.

"Friends? Yeah right." i scoffed.

"Please. Just be nice to her."Zayn said then holds my hand. No' this isn't fair. He just pulled out the Zayn card.

"Fine. Just shut your trap Zayn." i said. This is really not fair. I can't keep mad at him if he's acting this sweet to me.

Through all the way. The car was filled with silence. I don't know if its just me but i feel kind of awkward. Someone leaned on my shoulder. I looked at my left and see that it's Niall. Seriously, this guy can sleep anywhere. I brushed his hair using my hands. His hair is so soft! Weeeee! I tried to take my hands off him. When he suddenly stirred, holds my hand then put it again in his hair. I laughed at him. He's so cute!! I looked at the other boys most of them are also asleep except Liam. Well i cant blame them. We woke up pretty early. Liam just smiled at me. He looked at Niall then back at me smiled again then close his eyes. Okay, what was that for? I closed my eyes then drifted to sleep.

I was woken up by someone poking my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes and see that Niall is in front of me, really close to me. Just a few inches apart from my face. I was stunned for a while then suddenly backed away causing my head to slam at the window.

"Ouch!" i said rubbing my head. Now, im wide awake.

"Are you alright boo? Im so sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. Just want to tell you that we're here." he said smiling apologetically.

"Yeah. I'm fine." i said laughing.

"Come on! They're already outside. Lets go!"  Niall said tugging me like a kid.

When we got out we started to look for them. We saw standing at the middle and looking at something. We approached them and looked at what they're looking. My mouth dropped at the thing that i saw.

"We're going to cruise in that?" I asked pointing at the gigantic cruise ship. Surprised. I bet its the size of a city.

"Yeah. I guess. Some of the managements staff are waiting for us there at the port." Harry said. We looked at each other then started running towards the ship like kids, laughing loudly.

"Zayn! Baby!" Someone called from behind. We stopped at our tracks and looked towards the source of the voice. Reality struck me. This must be her. Perrie Edwards. My walking nightmare. She ran to Zayn hugged him and kissing him in the lips. Not just a simple peck but the make-out-with-me-like-no-one-can-see-us kind of kiss.

I feel like my energy is starting to drain. I struggle to find something to hold on to. I felt teard trickling down my face. Shit! I told myself that i won't cry but why am crying right now? The other boys are so absorbed at the make-out session of Zayn and Perrie. Good! They won't notice me crying. I looked down and wiped away my tears. It really hurts. It feels like my heart is being squeezed. It really hurts so bad.

I felt someone hold my hand. I looked up. It was pretty hard to see who it was. Through all the tears streaming down my face. My vision is kind of blurry. It took 15 seconds for me to realize who it was. It was... NIall.

I buried my face in his chest. Hugging him tight. I felt him lead me somewhere. To the cruise ship i guess. It's much better for me, atleast the boys won't see me cry and ask me why. We stopped at the front deck of the ship. I looked at him. Why is he doing this for me? He's really confusing me but i don't want to assume. 

"Niall, i think its time for me to tell you this." I said. My heartbeat grew louder and faster. Am i ready to tell him?

---------------------------------------

What do you guys think about this chapter. ;)