Chapter 2: The Boys

So this is the 2nd chapter. I'm feeling good right now thats why i  decided to make another chapter. Feel free to comment and suggest stuffs you think that would be nice for my story. :)

--------------------------------------------

"We're here!" Zayn announced. We stopped at a 2 storey house that looks absolutely stunning. You wouldn't expect 5 guys are leaving there. 

"Does your fans know you live here?" I asked. I'm kind of scared if the fans do. I'm sure they are going to hate me big time!

"Nahhh. This house is like a breather for us. This is where we stay when we're not on tour and needed  a break. So you're pretty safe here." Zayn winked. He put his arms around me and guided me on the way inside the house while his other hands carries my bags. 

As we got in Zayn shouted "Where are you guys?" I winced because he shouted right at my ear. "Oh sorry" Zayn apologizes.

Two guys got out from the living room. I recognize them easily as Louis and Liam. Oh my effing golly wow! They are so much hotter in person.

"Hi im Louis the leader and this is Liam the smart one or so they say." I giggled with that last phrase.

"Hey! I am smart!" Liam protested. We shake hands and i was starstruck. I can't respond to them it's like i forgot what to say.

Zayn elbowed me jokingly. "And she is Kiara. My childhood bestfriend which apparently cant speak at the moment."The two boys laughed. I blushed thinking that i looked like a total moron in front of them.

"You're cute, We like you!" Louis and Liam hugged me which made me blush more. I must look like a big tomato right now.

"Alright let me look at the new meat." Someone shouted from the staircase. I looked up and saw Harry shirtless and wearing only his boxers. I think Im going to faint! Harry! Shirtless! In front of me! This guys are trying to give me a heart attack!

"Hi I'm Harry! They say i'm a flirt but really i'm just sweet and caring to ladies" Harry winked and held my hand and kiss the back of my palm. I was so shocked i don't know what to say. "I-i-im Ki-Kiara" I say while i stutter.

"Back off Hazza. She's off limit and she cant be part of your collection" Zayn faced me "Kiara do you want to sleep with him?" Zayn asked.

"Noooooooo! But thank for the offer though" I said startled with his direct question.

"Alright! I'm just being friendly and you're already giving colors to it" Harry muttered. "I already have my pumpkin. And there's no one better than him" Harry stated then hugged Louis. Awww. Those guys are really sweet. Now im wondering if Larry Stylinson is real or just for show.

"Wen arhgm Nayel" Says a guy from the kitchen which I'm guessing is Niall. We went to the kitchen and found him stuffing his mouth with sandwiches. "Hi! I'm Kiara." I smiled. I don't know but my shyness dissolves when i saw him. He have the most beautiful blue eyes i have ever seen. I could just stare at them for the whole day and drown in his stare.

"So who's up for some Nandos?" Zayn asked breaking the silence. I didn't realize that me and Niall have been staring with each other for a while.

"We are! But i don't know about those two" Eyeing us. I blushed and look down. The other guys are smiling at us creepily as if planning something but after a while i just shrugged it off.

"I'm always up for some Nandos!" Niall exclaimed while doing one of his weird Irish dance. I giggled and looked at each other and averted our gaze. I don't know what's happening but my heart skips a beat when i'm looking at him. I wonder if im sick or what? I never experienced this before.

------------------------------

So that's it for chapter 2. What do you guys think? Im still stalkin- i mean researching about them. ;)) So tata for now. x