Chapter 3: P.S I'm still not over you

Hi my little sweet potatoes!! Haven't uplopaded for like a century because i'm like the sleeping monster right now and i feel so lazy to even move a finger.  No exxageration! Hahaha! So yeah i hope you like this chapter cos i know i did! :)

-----------------------------------

We went for some nandos. And they are freaking a-w-e-s-o-m-e! No wonder the boys are hooked to them.

One of the waitress approached us and asked for a picture. The boys gladly do so. After they took a picture the girl noticed me. "Uhmm... Who is she?" She asked.

"One of my best buds!" Zayn says proudly putting his arms around me. "Ohh... Good to know. Zayn's been rumoured to be dating a lot of older girls. But she's really pretty though." the waitress said very casually. I blushed and looked down. Im not used in being told as pretty. Never considered myself as one. "Not really..." i said shyly. See, this is the problem with me. Im really really shy. "Yes you are babe" Harry winked at me. "Right guys?" "Heck yeah!" This really made me blush. "Awww... thanks guys but whatever."

"Hey Niall you've been awfully quiet today. What's with you? are you feeling okay hun?"Liam asked touching Niall's forehead.

"Huh? Uhmm... Feeling a wee bit sick. Can we go home now?" They all looked at each other. "Whats the rush Nialler? You must be feeling really sick. You're always so hyper and this is like the first time ever that you shut up. I say we head home." Zayn said.

I caught Niall looking at me. I can't read his expression. Did i do something he didn't like? Have i done something to offend him? Have i eaten a little bit more than him thats why he gotten mad? Hahaha! Im so funny sometimes. But Kiara this is not the time for it. Niall really puzzles me.

"So this is the room that you'll be staying while you're here. I personally picked the duvet and the covers because i know its youre favorite color. And if you need something, my room is right beside yours and Nialls room is across. You are always welcome to our room. But knock first cos we might be doing some guys stuff you know." Zayn said empahsizing the phrase guys stuff.

"Ewww. Youre disgusting. Hahaha! I get it. Now get out. I have a lot of unpacking to do." I pushed him to the door. 

"Dont want me to help?"

"I have some girls stuff you know?" I said mocking the way he said guys stuff.

"Hahaha! Ahh. Ok goodnight hun!"

"Yeah! Goodnight!" And he kissed me on the cheeks and left.

I looked at the stuffs i have to unpack. This is going to be a tiring day for me when i noticed that i have brought my guitar here. I haven't played for like centuries. I usually play the guitar if i have something i can't express in my own words because a lot of times a song best describes our feelings. It's been 5 years and still my feelings for Zayn still hasn't even change one bit. I've grown and still he treats me like a child. I wonder if telling him how i feel would worth risking our friendship. I strum my guitar and played the song that best describes what i'm feeling right now...

"Whats up? I know we haven't spoken for a while, but i was thinking bout ya and it kinda make me smile,

So many things to say, need to put em in a letter thought it might be easier, the words might come out better

How's your mother? How's your little brother? Does he still look just like you? So many things i wanna know the answers to, wish i could press rewind and rewrite every line to the story of me and you.

Don't you know i've tried and i've tried to get you out of my mind, but it dont get no better as each day goes by.

Im lost and confused i got nothing to lose. Hope to hear from you soon. P.s im still not over you, you yeah, hmm"

(AN: The song is PS I'm still not over you by Rihanna)

I was getting really emotional singing the song when i heared the door creak.

"Who's there?!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Who do you thinks was there? I promise to make this story better and better! Bye my little sweet ppotatoes! xx