Chapter 7: We're going on a cruise!!

Another update up. Because im so touched with your feedbacks. Awwww... Thanks my freaking potatoes! Hope you guys like it! Its dedicated to one of my fans because she has the same name of the leading lady in the story. 

Vote. Comment. Fan. Share! :) xx

-----------------------------------------------------

"Now, do you mind telling me now?" i asked glaring at them. We're sitting at the living room by the sofa. The boys just looked at each other giggling. Okay they are starting to tick me off. "Have i ever mentioned that i hate surprises?"

"Nooooo.." They answered in unison.

"Well... I hate surprises!" i shouted at them. They almost slipped from their seats.

"Alright, alright. We'll tell you no need to shout at us." Harry pretended to be hurt. Louis patted him. I giggled. We just stared at each other. Me, waiting for their answer where we are about to go.

"We are going to a cruise!" Niall exclaimed. Clapping his hands like a child seeing the toy he's been to buy for months.

"A cruise? Cruise where?" i asked seeming that i'm not interested. When on the inside im jumping up and down because of so much excitement. We're going on a cruise. We are going on a cruise! *doing my happy dance in my head which looked like a choking penguin*

"We are planning around Carribean. What do you think?"Louis asked.

"Ahh. Fine by me. I'm going to my room. No one will disturb me or else im going to kill whoever's going to intrude." glaring at them. As im about to ascend i fist pump in the air and whispered shout 'yes!'. I started to dance around moving my hips from side to side. I heard someone laugh behind me. I saw Niall looking at me trying to hide his laughter holding some chips in his hands. He burst out laughing holding his tummy and leaning on the wall for support. I turned red and run to my room. Ohmygosh! That is so embarrasing. He just saw me dancing and laughed at my face. I put my pillow to my face to calm down. I felt my heart beat slowing down and returning to its normal pace.

"Okay Kiara, it was just Niall. Be thankful it was just Niall and not all the boys." i said groaning. But still i feel so embarrased. Arrgghh!

(Niall's POV)

I just saw Kiara dancing at the stairs. And damn it was hilarious! That totally made my day. That girl is really fun. I would like to get to know her more she seems interesting and not like those other girls. 

I looked at the chips that i'm holding. It's all gone. I still feel hungry . I want to get some food but i'm too lazy to get up the couch.

"Daddy!" i shouted groaning.

"What?" Liam answered back. We call him Daddy DIrectioner because he has the fatherly figure and always take care of us.

"I'm still hungry!" i said while faking crying.

"You're always hungry. Stop being such a lazy ass and go get yourself some food. But don't spoil your appetite i'm cooking dinner." he shouted from the kitchen.

"Yay!! Daddy's cookin-" I was cut off by an ear-piercing scream. We only have one girl in this household. I jumped up. Me and Louis just looked at each other then started running towards Kiara's room. What happened this time? Please don't let it be that bad.

We opened the door almost slamming it to the wall.

"What happened?!" i asked. Me and Louis are still catching our breath. Wow! That's too much exercise for me.

Kiara just looked at us. Hands on her mouth.

Liam arrived still holding the frying pan. "What in bloody hell happened?" asking.

Harry and Zayn came next. Harry in his boxers. Thank God he's still wearing something i thought he already forgot that we have a girl now in our family. Zayn holding a brush in his hand. Oh, typical Zayn. 

Kiara finally got a hold of herself. She started to speak but all we just heared was mumbling.

"What?!" we all shouted in unison.

"I- I just got a freaking 150 000 followers on twitter! The last time i checked it was only in 150 or something but now look at it! Look at it! I have so many freaking followers!" Kiara squealed.

We laughed at her statement. "Love that is still few. You should try refreshing it." Harry said. Kiara pressed the refresh button. We heard another scream that made us wince.

"It just went up to 152 000! Ohmygosh!" she said still stunned and shocked.

 "Alright, while you still trying to get a grip of what's happening right now love. I'll go downstairs and make dinner."  Liam said and left the room.

"Hazza boobear go and get dressed please we have a lady present." Louis said to Harry. As Harry was about to leave "Wait boobear! I'll dress you up." Louis said walking to harry and linking up their hands. I just laughed at the scene. Typical day at the one direction household.

"Got to go too. Have something to do" Zayn said while looking at his phone. Weird. I wonder who's that.

"So...." i said trying to start a conversation with Kiara. "Can i come in?"

"Yeah sure! Go and make yourself comfortable." Kiara said not even looking at me.

"So have you decided what to do with that unrequited love of yours?" i asked.

"Nahhh. Still thinking about it. I'm still a scaredy-cat on how he's going to react at this."

"What if someone ask you out? Will you even give him a chance?" That totally caught her attention. She spinned her seat facing me. I started to get uncomfortable I shifted in my seat hoping to ease out the tension.

"You know someone asking you out, someone who wants to get you know more." i said. I hope she don't notice that i'm already freaking out.

"Hmm... Nahh that's impossible. Why would even someone like me? That person really have a bad taste." Kiara said casually. How could someone be so cool about this?

"But what if?" i asked praying that its going to be a postitive answer. What? Why am i even thinking about that? Im not planning to ask her out right? Or am i?

----------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think would Kiaras answer be? Post your thoughts. :)