Chapter 8: WTF?!

Another chapter for you guys. I can't sleep that's why i decided to just update my story. Tell me what you think. Feedbacks are appreciated. Vote. Comment. Fan. Share! :) xx

---------------------------------------------------

(Back to Kiara's POV)

Why is he even so eager to know? Sometimes i really don't get him. Asking this sudden questions.

"Hmmm... If that would ever happen I'll-" i was interrupted by a knock at the door and Liam peeking.

"Get your butts down you two. I cooked some decent dinner for us as a welcoming gift for Kiara-love." Louis said winking at me. I caught a glimpse of Niall glaring at Liam and Liam just shrugged about it. What's that all about? Oh, well. It's dinner time! I'm starving.

I jumped up. "It's dinner time! Yay! It's dinner time! Daddy Directioner cooker for me! Yay!" I said in a sing-song voice. Liam and Niall just laughed at me. I pulled Niall up and linked my arms with his. He just looked at me. Not even blinking. I snapped my fingers right at his face, still no reaction. I tried poking his cheeks thank god he started moving again. I thought something already happened at him. He's really acting weird. What's up with him?

"Are you okay?" i asked concerningly.

"Huh? Y-yeah.." he said then looked down. I swear i could see a blush crept up his face. Liam just chuckled at us. What's so funny? I really don't get them.

"Are you guys planning to go down or not? If not, i'll just leave you two lovebirds alone." He smirked at us. W-what is he talking about? I'm thinking of what to response but just decided to stay quiet cos i know i'm blushing right now.

"Come on. Let's just eat . I'm starving!" I said quickly changing the topic. It's getting awkward. I also linked my other arms with Liam. And off we go hippity-hoppity down to the dining room. And no we didn't fall down. We're experts.

"Woah!" was all i can say when i saw all the food laid in the table. It's like a feast! and we're only six people who's going to eat. Is this their normal dinner?

"Dig in!" Niall shouted and they all raced to the table. I think their having a copetition on who can get the most foods. 

"Hey babe! What are you standing there for? There won't be any food left for you if you just continue to stand there." Zayn said. He stands up and offered me the seat right next to him. He pulled the chair for me to sit like a real gentleman and put different dishes on my plate. Awwwww...

After 30 minutes all the food was gone and digested. Wow! This guys don't really waste food.

"Arrggghh! I can't move. I'm so full.." i complained rubbing my tummy.

"Well that's what you get when you compete with Niall in an eating contest." Zayn lectured me.

"Atleast i have proved that i have game against Niall." i said sticking out my tongue at Zayn.

"So what time are we going tommorow?" Hazza asked.

"We have to leave the house by 6 in the morning. I'll wake you guys up by 4:30" Liam said being the daddy directioner and all. He's the most responsible of us all.

"Alright. Then i'll go and leave first. I think i'm having indigestion" i said laying my head down at the table.

"Can you go to your room? Do you want me to help you go to your room?" Niall asked. All the boys head turned to him and just looked at him in disbelief but he's not even bothered by them at all.

"Nahhh... I think i can manage. But thanks for the offer though boo. I'll just drink some medicine and sleep." I said and hugged them one by one and bid them goodnight.

They were talking about something when i left. But what the heck my tummy hurts so i don't really care right now. I proceeded to my room. Drinked some medicine and went to sleep.

"Okay class! We have a new student today. I want you to be nice with him, okay class?" Ms.Prim announced to the class.

"Yes ma'am!" we all answered in unison.

"Okay come here and introduced yourself" She called to the kid outside. We all peeked to see who the new kid is. He was cute! All the girls seems to notice it and was talking about him already. Whispering to one another.

"Hi! I'm Zayn Malik." he says in a low voice.

"Okay Zayn. You can take the vacant seat right at the sife of Kiara." Ms.Prim pointed at the seat nest to me. He walked toward the seat and not even acknowledging those kids who just said hi to him. This guy is full of himself i thought. He's one of the kids who think they're better than everybody else. When he sat next to me i just ignored him. Why would i even introduce myself if i already know he'll just ignore me.

Time passed and the final bell rung. It's dismissal time. Other kids cheered but i felt down. I know that i will be the last to be picked up. 

Hour passed and my mom is stil not here. I want to cry. I'm sitting by the guard house when i notice someone approach me. It was Zayn. i just looked at him. He sat beside me.

"Uhmm.. Hi! You were the one i sit next to right?" he asked. i just nod.

"I'm Zayn. And you are?"

"K-Kiara.." Why is he even talking to me?

"Do you want to be freinds with me?" he asked. I was totally caught off guard. I wasn't expecting that.

"W-what? I think i heared you wrong."

"Do you want to be friends with me?" he repeated "Cute kids like us should stick together." he said like stating a statement. I don't know what came over me but i nod in agreement and just smiled at each other. We were inseperable since then.

"Kiaraaaaaaaaaa! Wake up!" i jumped up automatically. Liam, Louis and Harry was practically jumping on my bed.

"Ugghh! Get out. It's so early. I still want to sleep." i complained and hide under the covers.

"Come on we'll be late for our cruise. We have to leave early or else the cruise ship is going to leave us."  Tommo shaking me. With the word cruise i jolted up. 

After an hour and a half we're all ready and packed. We left the house and went to the venue of the departure of the cruise ship. While we're on our way Zayn said something i wish i have never heared ever.

"Guys, Perrie's going to cruise with us. Is that alright with you guys?" Zayn asked. My mouth formed an 'o' shape. It's like the worst news i've ever received. He didn't even told us til now. How can he hide domething like this to us?

The guys all answered yes like it wasn't such a big dead. Of course it won't be such a big deal to them they aren't the one who's inlove with Zayn.

"Who's Perrie?" i finally managed to ask. I feel like my whole worls is crashing right now. I'm feeling my chest tighten making it harder for me to breathe. It's like my heart just shattered and grinded. I feel like... I feel like crying right now.

---------------------------------------------------------

So what do you guys think? :)