Life in the Limelight 'Chase' [Percy]

With fame, comes publicity that comes with a following and results to agents texting you every time they book you a good job. The life of a star is no easy task, as it's almost as challenging as to figuring x in terms of y.  It did not matter if you didn't get any sleep or wanted to spend time alone, they will only lecture you on the many benefits of booked deals. At times, it gets annoying since you could finally be normal for once but they pull you back into the lime light.

Would it hurt to leave me alone for once? Nay, for celebrities have traded off their privacy for the career they built today. One step forward and there's no turning back.

The jobs range from commercials, to charity and even photo shoots which are the most common. Work just keeps piling over each other and never ended. Who knew this many people would line up just to grab me in their projects. There's the love that I sought for, the following I can be proud of that was established all those years back. It warms me up a bit making it worthwhile, just a little bit since it still irritates me that I was disturbed of my break. According to my agent, Jerome who's been with me since day one that I'm scheduled for a photo shoot, just my luck.

Jerome was this fairly tall guy, but not as tall as how I was, but close. He always had to look up a bit and it got on his nerves when I rub it in even if it was about a 3-4 inch difference. His blue eyes squint in anger and makes me laugh every single time. He has a thing to always look form al as he is my manager, but sometimes it's just plain weird.

I better ask him where this one would be, last time I agreed to shoot in the middle of the street in the rain. Had it not have been a shoot for a brand I personally use, I wouldn't have agreed on standing in the rain and ended up shivering. Not only that, but I was unable to attend my other meetings form the cold that came after which pissed me off. Of course the producer apologized but that hasn't change my opinion of the incident and fix the broken marble fountain plus sprinkler system on the set.

Since that day, I read every contract and look for the name of the producer and avoid this guy as much as possible. That one time was a pain, imagine how next time would be. I coudln't bare just thinking about it.

Another photo shoot lead into disaster when it was simply for a new line of clothes. Don't get me wrong, I love modeling new clothes and personally wear the line for a while to support the designers but they could brief their staff in advance? In fear of wardrobe malfunction, a model must be able to bend to his surroundings even if he has to wear a girdle. As odd as that may be since they practically make you their personal dolls.

The minute I arrived at set, there were several unladylike shrieks greeting me. It got worse at the shoot when the simple instruction of acting casual became a cat fight to see whose hands could occupy the most space on my chest.  The flannel I wore had its buttons unraveled and their hands went everywhere thus ruining the good flannel, it was an overall mess.

The producer wasn't the problem this time, it was the models. Their little cat fight was causing delay. WIth every passing minute, my anger bult up and the director took heed and tried to rally the wild kittens. When I threatened to leave, he briefed the girls and the shoot went smoothly form there. It did not save me from the two hour delay that it caused, making my schedule suffer. Not to mention the 3 go-see places I had booked. Those incidents were utter hell and should not ever be mentioned. Ever.

As I wait for his response, I got up from the stool near the kitchen and walked over to a nearby window sill.  He took a good amount of time before replying since he had 'things to do'. I do doubt whether or not he is really busy on something, sadly I'm no Son of Zeus with paranoia. The afternoon sun was and always will be one of my favorite sites when I need to clear my head. It feels almost liberating, like there is no boundaries, no pain, and no-