Untitled Part 16

Being the apple of the eye of the celebrity has its perks and has its cons. It was good to know that the one you trusted with your heart in a successful stage. Some may bow to power, but my catch was different. Still same old Seaweed Brain, although you could tell he has grown more mature and used to be in the limelight. There might be times that he would want to escape it all, but all would agree that Percy was born to walk the red carpet.

Yet, it does limit my time and ways to spend time with him. His schedule is at the brim always, to stay underneath the limelight. But I don't mind, since unlike other stars, Percy does remember me even in between his shoots or roles. He would send me such sweet texts but I could only ask him that much since I wasn't technically the richest card from the deck. Yet, here I am, dating a celebrity whom I doubt wanted something that he couldn't afford.

Looking back from a few days ago, he just showed me his suite from his stay here in New York. It looked like a rich man's condo but Percy said it was just his suite for the mean time, talk about rich. I couldn't be jealous of him, since he deserves this good life after all he had done for all of us. It was worth it to see poor Percy stumble to put on a suit.

Speaking of Percy, I haven't seen him since the podcast that was a few days back. I became worried but I assumed that his schedule got him busy. I remember the time he offered that he would do Face time, but I had to decline since I wasn't that high on the mobile ladder. So, I had to rely on texts and meet-ups with him to receive news on what's going on in his life. Then again, there is also the option to call him but I decided against it. But with the long-time silence and no response from Percy, I became instantly worried. And since the first thought, I've sent him text after text.

I had time to myself, so I can think of ways I could repay Percy since I did cause the gash in his heart. Perhaps, I already mended some parts since...let me not get into detail of past dates since you should know them by now. You don't remember? Well, that's your fault then. But, what else could I do? He already has the money, the fame and the glory from the limelight and being a loving girlfriend is all that I could do. How could you help a star who seems so high in the rankings?

Wait...I have an idea. Since Percy was into looking so spiffy at events, how about I help him loosen a bit? I have to admit that I can draw not only architectural maps but at times designs for clothes. I placed the idea in scrap since I deemed it was useless before, and boy was I wrong. Only thing is that I didn't have any money to match the possible lines that Percy personally wore. But I had an idea of an alternative, although it may be a bit too simple but I had the money for it. It's the thought that counts, right?

Looking at the bundle of random assortments of gifts, I was rather pleased art myself. I neatly placed each accessory separate from another and fit them all in one small paper bag. It was almost two weeks since I saw Percy last, and by my calculations showed that it could be either from a long list of work or he was planning something. Thinking about it, I never went on the internet much and I wasn't keeping track of news on the TV so I couldn't tell. He wasn't returning any of my calls so I became really worried. I wasted no time and got dressed in a simple outfit and bolted out the door into the next taxi cab for Percy's suite.

Arriving at the hotel, it stood before me in all its glory and I could make out the window where Percy's suite was supposed to be. I went in and headed first to the elevators and tried to remember which floor Percy was on, and soon found out after...a rather smart decision of pressing all the buttons on the panel. It was annoying but I found the suite, and went out of the elevator as it continued to open up one floor after the other.

"Not my problem" I thought to myself arriving to the hallway to the suite. There stood two burly guys who stopped me when I was about 6 feet away from the door.