The Carpet and I [Percy]

Carpet Floor- 1. Percy Jackson- 0.

Clumsiness was, is and always will be my trademark.

Speaking of trademarks, the drop really did hurt. There was surely a sized lump forming that I had to hide from Jerome or else. I slowly got up with a lump on my head, and soon came rushing in said agent with a shocked expression.

"I heard something big drop, was it the cabinet?" You could cut someone with the amount of sarcasm in his tone. I glared at him as he only laughed but then it faltered as I intensified my glare. He shrugged it off after a while and told me to hurry up and take a shower. Strict much?

I jumped into the shower and soon got out, dressed with a red striped flannel, some trousers with a pair of high top sneakers. Taking the coat on the rack, it was too cold to leave without it. The wardrobe on set is ready and it wouldn't matter if I came up wearing nothing but a potato sack. Being Eye candy wasn't my priority anyway.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a baguette, since I woke up too late to even bother burning more bacon in the morning.

Jerome was near the door waving frantically as I wiped the toothpaste off my mouth. I thought I was the excited one. I just followed him down the building, riding to the location of the shoot.Standard operating procedures were to be followed says Jerome.

"Smile and follow."

Fame has its pros and cons after all. Your private and personal life can drastically change, or totally gone when you're fully booked. Crossing my arms, I just stared out the window as the driver halts to a pedestrian lane. I was no longer the kid walking down the streets as a nobody, I was now Percy Jackson and many knew my name.

Except that guy wasn't always feral and hungry, known for his dynamic charisma and appearance. Maybe he's lonely and scared too.

_O_O_

Something in my gut questioned whether Jerome brought me to the right place. Racks and racks of clothes lined the studio and were more than enough to fit an entire small private school's wardrobes.

The clothes for the shoot were harder to locate but luckily wheeled so that the director can check whether the clothes suit or not. That or they ogle at me, which wasn't anything new.

'Top of the line' I remarked, nothing seemed that revealing. I like being a bit bulky here and there.

Next thing I knew, Jerome pulls me to their office by force to discuss the shoot. The director of the shoot was there who greeted me with a handshake and a smile. He didn't seem the type to ogle but he did a quick check and seemed impressed.

"Your surely don't disappoint, Mr. Jackson. Glad you could make it." Compliments again, it was so hard to not be humble and blush!

"Pleasure to be here sir, thank you for having me on next month's cover."

"Ah, who else could we put? You'd look swell in any season. I assume your agent gave you the run down?" I nodded, sending a quick smile to Jerome, who just shook my head while mouthing the words: "mind your ego".