Seaweed Brain's Plan

Percy

To have your agent watch you for about 30 minutes with your secret girlfriend definitely isn't the best thing in the world. I love the guy, but I wanted to spend some time with Annabeth and he kind of made that difficult. But when he left, we happily celebrated with yet another kiss. And then I noticed she had my phone, where did she learn that trick?

What shocked me the most is what she was doing, but uploading a picture of me with the spill of coffee on my pants, rude!

"ANNABETH!" I practically shouted at her, but she only laughed and kept on going on my Instagram and then uploading it. I was doomed.

"How will your fans react Seaweed Brain? And I suggest we get out of here, who knows what your fans can do just to find you." She was right, especially those die-hard ones.

So we took our leave, but I had to wear my hood since walking around without it would only mean trouble. I held Annabeth's hand in mine and we hoped nobody saw me right now, because of what Annabeth posted. I will make sure to get her back for that.

"Where do you want to go Wise Girl?" I asked Annabeth as she seemed preoccupied with the responses of my fans. It hurt me a bit, and that could totally work as revenge. Who knew this Seaweed brain could think of a devious plan worthy of Athena? Time to set my plan into action.

"Depends on where you want to go Percy. I'm fine with anywhere." Perfect, now to lead her down the Jackson revenge.

"How about I show you the suite where I'm staying? I haven't really shown it to you yet." She nodded and I called the Limo driver and I gave her some shades just in case some paparazzi try to take pictures. I lace my arm around her and give her one of the best smiles I could give, trying to set her in a good mood. She smiled back as the limo came in perfect time, since they never want to arrive late again since they didn't want an endless amount of off-key music in the earpieces? I smiled at our driver and gave him a warning look and he visibly shuddered, earning an evil laugh from me. Annabeth looked at me funny but I just kissed her as assurance. We took off for the suite and arrived minutes after, but not without sending the driver into a nervous expression. Cutting the chit-chat, we soon arrived at the suite.

It was nothing too grand for Jerome's standards, just a three room sweet with TV, kitchen and luxury bathroom. It comes with a view of the skyline and complimentary room service if wished. Annabeth sat on the plush sofa and gawked at what my suite was during my stay here.

"I could only guess what you're home in the UK is. This place is already screaming rich all over it."

"Of course it does Wise Girl, if you can afford it, buy it right?"

She just shook her head at my impulsive attitude. "You're still the stupid boy I loved, good to know."

I visibly got annoyed, but it was all part of the plan. I let out short breaths and just casually took a glass filled with water and looked annoyed. I got the response I wanted as Annabeth stood up and became worried at my expression. Then, for added effects, I dropped the glass looking bored and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Percy...? Are you-"

"Save it Annabeth, I shouldn't have done it." Acting skills finally paid off this time. Good advice for people out there, when you know how to act, use it to get even.

"Percy...I didn't mean to call-"

"Don't talk to me. I thought I could trust you, why would you do this. Give me some time to think."

After that, I set my plan into motion. I 'stomped' to my room and then shut the door, grabbing the glue out of my desk and the powder off the rack of trash. You may be wondering what the rack of trash is. It's basically a pile from Jerome and my fans that could kill, annoy or harm me in ways possible. And sure enough I found talcum powder, Perfect. All I need now is something slippery...

AHA. Found it, some liquid soap. Now I will need things Annabeth will hate besides spiders, because I don't want to repeat that time in camp. Looking around my room, I couldn't find anything, so I had to improvise.

After minutes of rummaging, I figured a one-way trip to the hamper in the bathroom would be nice revenge. The coffee hurt enough but does she need to insult me? Let's see how she likes this; it was now the part to get her inside the room. What could be more convincing, shouting of an attack or to hurry if I had an accident?

I set the talcum powder on the floor along with the liquid soap. Tied some rope together and angled the trajectory perfect to send annabeth right into the clothes bin. I also had to make sure I had both clean and dirty clothes in there if you know what I mean. Time to start this contraption.

"ANNABETH HELP! GET IN MY ROOM QUICK!" I shouted on the top of my lungs as I sat on my bed and pulled a magazine across my face. Annabeth came rushing in through the door and slipped on the talcum powder and right into the dirty clothes. Score one for Perseus Jackson.

I could hear her muffled screams as she tried to get her head out of the dirty laundry and had glue all over her head with different kinds of my dirty laundry glued to her. She was steaming mad and wanted to slit my throat, but I only returned with an evil grin. If you observe very closely, you could see her glare soften and just stared at me.

"See Ananbeth, I'm not stupid. You fell for my trap and now have my dirty clothes all over you."

"Oh Ha-ha. Yeah, make me head stuck in your dirty shirts, yeah Nice" I had to smile at that, wasn't my decision to look at.

"Oh you know you love this Prankster"

"I doubt it now though. I thought this would be hard, that was a total understatement."

I helped her get the glue off and swept the talcum powder on the floor and sat her down the bed and explained how I planned this so quickly. She admits it was good but she had many suggestion s on why it's not the best. I think I fell asleep on the 3rd reason since I wanted to kiss her not hear her drone. She shook me awake and continued but I had other plans. I got on top of her and made her lie down on the bed.

"You are quite the annoying one Mr. Jackson. You should be punished."

"Quite. But consider my offers Ms. Chase." I said as I kissed her passionately and held her close. Another Make-out session I suppose. He even took the liberty of removing my sweater and reached her hand inside my shirt as I played with her hair. WE stopped soon enough though, with Annabeth panting next to me.

"Have you considered my offer?" I asked her, trying to see if that worked.

"You're lucky I love you." I grinned and hugged her, I am such a fool.

I guess I showed Annabeth what I do every day as a star and I have to say, she beats me in rhythmic games. I am never playing Guitar hero with her ever again. I even showed her my guitar and marveled at the gift from Lord Apollo. We even sang duets and recorded some for future references.

We sat down and decided to watch some news, until we came across a channel that was dedicated solely on showbiz. And soon enough Karma showed its ugly face and there on-screen was the Instagram photo Annabeth took showing the coffee spill.

"Today's hot scoop is about the Brit-American Artist Percy Jackson having a rather cute incident with his coffee. This was posted on his Instagram account to whom everyone suspects that his agent took the picture and uploaded it. The fans seemed to love it and coming from this reporter, he does look rather cute when embarrassed." I visibly paled as Annabeth spills popcorn as she couldn't stop laughing.

"Oh Cheer up Percy, at least they think you're cute." She said with a sly smile and I returned with a look of pure anger and soon pushed that bowl of popcorn out of her hands and glared a t her, with an all too familiar tug in my gut as the water on the counter shifted.

"Percy..." she was too late since I drenched her in orange juice and Ginger ale while I just poured water over me.

"I guess we're even then Annie."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT." I got her good and she just shook her head, thinking how much of a seaweed brain I was.

I might be a Seaweed Brain, But I'm a Proud Seaweed Brain.