Flustered Bonding with the Model [Annabeth]

You could never hate the seaweed brain and I'm glad I could bring a smile to his face, even if his dirty garments are on me. Oh and my advice for the people out there: When your boyfriend stuffs your head into his dirty hamper, Do not look or smell anything in there. Imagine a dark and stinky place with his dirty clothes all around you, on second thought don't go farther than that. The seaweed brain though has some posh and nice looking clothes but don't ask me details on what else did I see, I will just mention the clothes and that's it.

Speaking of Percy, where was he? He said that he'll just go and get something from the kitchen fifteen minutes ago and he hasn't returned. I got up from the bed since I was bored with just looking around his stuff and began looking into his phone. Photos of us...Jerome and...oh dear Zeus, why does he have a lot of photos by himself? Dear gods Perseus, you have a lot explaining to do. Without looking at where I was going, I bumped into him while he was carrying something. I could see chips that he held carefully with both hands but looked horrified at what I saw.

Let me start from the top, which he had a face of utter disbelief while looking down. He clearly didn't like what was all over his shirt with some going on the inside said shirt. It was hot melted cheese that was all over his shirt, with some seeping into his chest. I looked at Percy with a sorry expression, but that went away when he started removing his flannel, then his undershirt. Oh dear gods he was even more chiseled than the last time I saw him shirtless. Annabeth...do not think about that of seaweed brain.

He then grabbed a towel to wipe off the cheese that seeped into parts that I don't want to look or even think about it. He does look hot like this, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ANNABETH? He seemed to stop for a while, and a smirk.

"You know, I wanted to share the cheese and chips with you Annabeth."

"Isn't that not allowed for your diet? I mean, a model can't have anything fatty" It was true, that had me stumped which was rare for children of the Goddess of Wisdom. He laughed and just placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I don't want to look like those weirdo body builders, but I need to keep in good shape. These muscles are nice and all but I don't want to develop them too much. The ones I have are fine enough, but I have to maintain this for you, isn't that right Wise girl?" he asked me but I focused my attention to not look or drool at my shirtless boyfriend. He was ripped but not too much with a nice 6-pack. Dear Gods why did he have to torment me? He walked up closer to me as I shuddered; he towered over me after all. His figure...was irresistible, damn. He saw my nervousness and just smirked as he showed off his 6-pack in front of me with a triumphant smile but I snapped out of it and just pushed him away and went back into the room.

I sat on the bed with my heart beating too fast, and how did Percy have that effect on me? Speaking of which, he came in without his top on.

"I'm here to get a shirt. Don't worry." He casually strode towards to his hamper and threw his flannel in and grabbed a soft green t-shirt and a sweatshirt. All in all he looked comfortable at home, and here I am looking as flustered as ever after that little scene. I soon found an arm across my shoulders with a huge grin on him.

"Did I make the big bad Annabeth scared just because of my pack? I hope not." I had to roll my eyes on that one.

"Don't inflate your ego too much young man. Nobody likes a cocky star."

"I know, I'm just teasing, Admit it, you like my model body. I'll even let you read these" he placed a stack of magazines on my lap, with him on the cover. I have absolutely no idea why he kept copies but I had to agree with him, I loved him for both his personality and loyalty along with the physical features.

"I have to take a call for a second, excuse me Annabeth." He said to me as I nodded and then he walked out of the room. I looked at the magazines and decided that I would read through some of them. My first choice was with Percy on the cover with a plush toy bear with a white motif. He held the bear cub plushie on his hands and hugged it tight with the cutest smile that any girl would die to see. It seemed to be about Valentine month and Percy was posing for single valentines. Aw how sweet of him, he even answered an interview. Says that he liked going out with friends but not on a serious relationship which is the complete opposite of what's happening right now.