Life is bittersweet

Being quite the gentleman himself, Percy offered to take me home later that night. It was fun staying at his suite but I didn't have any clothes packed and I didn't want to be bother to Percy of worrying about that part. And plus, I think I had enough fun with him today overall, but I have stay away from glue, cheese and shirtless Percy along with his clothes. I had way too much of those today. Soon enough, he opened the door of the limo and we took off for my hotel room.

Looking out the window, the city was illuminated by different neon signs and street lights. My eyes were heavy and I wanted to sleep so badly right now, but I couldn't try since there was a hunk of muscle lying on my lap. He just grinned sheepishly but I was too tired to fight back, so I let him win over this one for the mean time. He got up from his position, and let my lie on his shoulder and soon found myself relaxing. His shoulder was not too bony that would make sleeping impossible but more of a cushion with muscles to add-on too. He laced his arm around my head and began to hum a song with that surprising angelic voice. I tried in vain to keep awake since my hotel room wasn't that far from the hotel he was staying at but he smirked triumphantly at my futile attempts. Make that two wins that I gave to Percy, since I need sleep desperately. I shut my eyes close since I couldn't take the fatigue with Percy's voice singing me to sleep. I felt the limo stop but I just let myself drift into the realm of Hypnos with the knowledge that my boyfriend succeeded in his mission.

I woke up with start and stared around me and couldn't believe that I was back in my hotel room. How'd he found out? I got up out of my sheets and tried to get my slippers on that were under the bed, and found a note by my nightstand in neat blue stationary. It didn't take any time at all to figure out that my English-American boyfriend left it last night. But I just saved it for later and wanted to eat something right now. So I walked to the small kitchen area of the room and started to make some toast and coffee. I decided not eat much in the morning since I wasn't feeling like it after lying asleep for the gods know how long. Another reason is...well I'm fresh out of food.

Then came a knock on the door on my apartment, which got me thinking who would knock at my door at this hour. Opening the door, I was greeted with an English guy by his greeting. The guy had blonde hair and blue eyes, seems like a child of Lord Apollo but the thought was placed aside since I didn't pick up any scent on him. He seemed to have an air tight container with him. I tilted my head to the side but the blonde guy immediately explained.

"Don't fret Miss Chase, I'm here on orders from Mr. Jackson." That got my attention. On what matter would Percy send this guy to my hotel room? The guy handed me the container and left with a nod. That was weird and whatever was inside the container was warm. Setting down the container on the kitchen table, I was generally curious what could be in it. And then when I did open it, there stood pancakes and waffles with syrup packs neatly placed on the side. Although, these were no ordinary waffles and pancakes, they were Percy's special blue ones. I immediately blushed and got some plates and placed them on them. I looked at the container again and found a sticky note on top of it, one which I didn't notice. I think it was harder to figure out what the letters were than trying to read the note. He must have written this falling asleep since it seemed that the food was just cooked and Percy wasn't the morning person at all. Moreover, it was in Ancient Greek so that people wouldn't easily read what is said on the paper.

Γοοδ Μορνινγ Ωισε Γιρλ,

Ι ηοπε ψου λικε βλυε ας μυξη ας Ι δο. Ι ωοκε υπ εαρλτ συστ το ξοοκ ψου βρεακφαστ, ανδ συρπρισεδ τηατ μψ συιτε ισν᾽τ βυρνινγ ψετ. Ενσοψ!

Λοϝε, Σεαωεεδ Βραιν

And for those who couldn't read that as easy as we could, let me help you with this.