😔Sorry😔28

Brighton,United Kingdom
Jiyeon POV
It's already night and I'm getting ready to went back to Seoul.Yeah,Taeyang,Hwiyoung and Jaeeun is here and they are going back to Seoul with me.I took all of my things and took mu suitcase and bring it to the living room.Waiting for mom and dad.After a few minutes,we were taken to the airport.

At the airport
Jiyeon POV
I was waiting for our suitcase and bag with my brother,Junho.Then,after we take our bag and suitcase,we went to our family and my bestfriend.They are all drinking coffee because it's cold here.

Inside the plane
Taeyang POV
I sit beside Hwiyoung and Jaeeun sit at the back alone.Well,Jiyeon with her family together.Everyone in the plane is busy putting their things and checked their seat.Then,Junho and Jiyeon walked beside me and sit the middle side.
"Jiyeon-ah"I called Jiyeon.
She turned to looked at me.
"wae?"She asked me.
"You are suppose to sit with your parents right?"I asked her.
"yeah,but last night my dad booking for this seat for me and Junho and my dad do that because he want me to sit with you"Jiyeon explained.

Then,she put her earphone and rest her head on Junho shoulder.I looked at the back to Jaeeun,there is a people sit beside her not like just now.Jaeeun with her books and earphone plugged in her ear.I looked at Hwiyoung who beside me.Busy with his things.

Incheon airport,Seoul.
Jiyeon POV
I walked out from the plane and to the immigration things.We finally arrived at Seoul.After that,I went to sit at starbuck.Buying coffee for sure.Then,I receive a message.
Junho👣:we are waiting for you in the car..

I put my phone in my handbag and walked to the front gate and looking for my car.I saw a black car and there is the driver waiting like usual.The driver then drive us to our house after I get in the car.

The next day
At school
Jiyeon POV
I walked to my classroom to take my lunch box because I left it in the class.Suddenly,someone pulled my arm and dragged me away from my classroom.
"hey hey,yah!!yah!!"I hit his arm.
"what you want?!!!"I asked him while hitting him.
"just follow me to the cafe,I treat you"Zuho said.
"I don't want"I said and pushed his arm away.
"okay,okay, we need to talk"He said and let go of my arm.
"no need to talk"I said and walked back to my classroom but he pulled my arm make me face him.Our faces are inches away.Silence for awhile.
"I'm sorry"He said and walked aback.
"let's go"I said and walked to the cafe.

At the cafe
Taeyang POV
I was eating my ramen and waiting for Jiyeon taking her lunch box.It's been awhile she went to the classroom.
"What are you looking for?"Hwiyoung asked.
"Jiyeon"I answered him.
"she will be back"Jaeeun said.

Then,I saw Jiyeon outside the cafe walked with Zuho.Wait..why she with him?She still love him or what?I can't see her with Zuho again..I don't want her to get hurt again..I stand up from my seat and wanted to walked to Jiyeon but someone pulled my arm and it's Hwiyoung.
"let me go Hwi"I said but he keep pulled me.
"sit down"Hwiyoung said and gave me a dead glare.
"sit down,Taeyang"Jaeeun said.
I give up.I sit down and stare at Jiyeon who was at the counter with Zuho.Then,someone slam our table.
"yah!what are you looking at?"Chani asked.
This crack boy comes again after a long time.
"what you want?"I asked him nicely even he come to me like this.
"I want to explain why Zuho meet Jiyeon"He said and take a sit beside me.
"Okay,Zuho comes to see Jiyeon because he wanted to say sorry for everything he have done to her and also,he will meet you after this,he don't want Jiyeon but want Jiyeon as his bestfriend and thats enough.He want you to take care of Jiyeon because after this,his father will send him back to London to study"Chani explained.

Jiyeon POV
Zuho sit infront me.He bought me food but I don't want because I want to eat my lunch box.
"why you didn't eat the food?"He asked me with his mouth full of food.That is cute.I admit it.
"I don't want,so now tell me what you want to talk"I said and looked at him.
He then put his chopstick down and turned to looked at me.
"okay,I want to say sorry for what I have done to you,hurting you and your feelings and whatever I did to you..Please forgive me and promise me to take care of yourself..I don't want much Jiyeon,but I just want you to be my bestfriend is enough,I know your relationship with Taeyang,I don't want to ruin it,he is the best guy and very caring and can be a good boyfriend and husband to you in the future,I'm sorry again..I hope you not forgetting me,Jeon Jiyeon"Zuho said and tears going down my cheeks.I looked down at my skirt.Then,I wiped my tears and looked at him.
"where are you going?"I asked him.
"I will be back to London for study after getting the result"He said.

Then,after all of this day,Me and Zuho and Taeyang and Mina are now very close and kind to each other.Zuho meet Taeyang after he meet me to say sorry.Mina meet me and say sorry.They are all my bestfriend now.And from what I heard,Zuho and Mina will be having engagement after Zuho finished his study.I'm so happy for them.

Next month is our result.That's it.I'm going to finish my study in Senior High School soon.It will be sad because I will study abroad.