🌼I didn't do it🌼20

*The next day*
Taeyang POV
It still morning so I decided to go to the cafe to finish some of my assignment..Suddenly someone shout my name.
"Taeyang-ah!!"
I turned around and saw Hwiyoung run towards me.
"hey,why you look so confused?"Hwiyoung asked me.
"wait,you didn't follow your family to New York?"I asked him confused.
"No,only my parents,me and my brother stay here for school"He answered me.
"okay,okay,"I said and wanted to went to cafe but Hwiyoung pull my shoulder.
"what?!"I said.
"where you want to go?"He asked me.
"cafe"I said.
"for what?"He asked again.
"to do my assignment."I said and walked away.
Hwiyoung at the back run to me like a child.
"wait!!!"Hwiyoung shouted.

At Cafe
I ordered a cup of coffee while Hwiyoung ordered a croissant with latte.I open my laptop and finish all my assignment.

*After 1 hour**Kring Kring*
The bell rang for the first period

At Class
Jiyeon POV
I'm waiting for Jaeeun but still she didn't arrive yet.Maybe she's not coming..hm..Suddenly,someone enter the class and it's Taeyang and Hwiyoung.Why he coming?!I hate seeing his face smiling like nothing happen..with what she have did with Mina is such a painful..Then someone knocked the door and enter the class and it's Jaeeun.Oh god,finally she come..I thought she didn't come..
"Hey Jiyeon.."Jaeeun approached me.
"Hey Jaeeun.."I said.
"wait,what's going on?"She asked me.
"nothing just bored waiting for Miss Hana"I answered her.
"okay"Jaeeun said.

After a few minutes,there is someone outside the class and when the door open,it's the arrogant girl,Park Mina.What the freaking she want..Late to school and she think she's a diva in this school?Ergh..Then I got a text and it's Miss Hana.
Miss Hana😸
Miss Hana:Jiyeon,can you please handle the class and don't forget,take a paper on my table at the teacher's room..I can't come today because I need to visit my mom and Busan..Thank You Jiyeon✨

Okay,Miss Hana didn't come today..Her class is until the rest time around 10 to 11..I stand up and walked out from the class and went to the teacher's room.

Taeyang POV
I was talking to Hwiyoung,suddenly Jiyeon stand up and walked out from the class.Okay,I need to follow her.I stand up and walked out from the class and follow Jiyeon.Suddenly,she stopped and turned her face to me.
"why you following me?"Jiyeon asked me.
"nope,I didn't follow you"I answered her.
Then,she walked away and looks alike she went to the teacher's room.I wait her outside.

Jiyeon POV
Why he following me?What he want?Erghh..I don't want to see him..It's so painful seeing his face..When I see his face,I feel like I want to punch him on his face..I take the paper that Miss Hana asked me and walked out from the teacher's room but I didn't expect that I will bumped to Taeyang at his chest.
"auch!"
"Sorry"Taeyang said and take all the paper that fall down from my hand.Then,he handed me the paper and I walked upstairs to the class.He still following me.
"Jiyeon-ah"Taeyang called me.
I stopped and looked at him.He walked beside me.
"what?"I asked him.
"I didn't do it"He said.
"do what?"I asked him.
"you know the picture that Zuho gave you yesterday at the cafe"He said.
"I know,so what's the problem?"I asked him again.
"Okay,let me explain"He said.
"Explain it"I said.
"Okay,I was at the library,suddenly that Mina came to me and sit infront me,then,she hold my hand and I pushed her hand away because I hate it.."He said.
"okay-"I said and went inside the classroom.

At Class
"Everyone!!!please pay attention!"I shouted.
Then,all of my classmates sit at their table.
"Okay,listen,Miss Hana didn't come today because she have a problem that need to settle as soon as possible,So Miss Hana asked me to handed you this paper and I hope you do it and pass up to me before the bell rang"I said and give the paper to them.