⚓They Are Here⚓27

Brighton,United Kingdom
Jiyeon POV
I walked at the seaside with a diary in my hand.It's been 1 week I'm in Brighton..Every single day I skype with Taeyang and Jaeeun.It's hurt..Why?Because I miss them too much..
Then,someone tap on my shoulder and its Junho.
"what are you doing here alone?"He asked me and take a sit beside me.
"relaxing my mind"I answered him and rest my head on his shoulder.
"I miss him"I said.
"who?"He asked me.
"Taeyang"I said.
"don't worry Jiyeon,we have 1 week before we went back to Seoul"He said.
"but--"I wanted to say but he cut me off.
"let's go for breakfast"He said.

Then,we walked to our favourite cafe for breakfast.We eat croissant and drink a coffee.Well,I drink Ice Americano at Seoul only.After breakfast,we went back home.

At home
Junho opened the door and enter it.
"we are back home mom dad"Junho said.
I went inside the house and went straightly to my room.I closed the door and locked it.I took a shower and got change.After that,I lay on my bed and opened my laptop.
No notification from Skype and even an email from Taeyang and Jaeeun.
I closed the laptop and put it aside.

*knock knock*
I walked to the door and unlocked it.Then,I walked lazily to my bed and lay again.
"Jiyeon-ah,come to the living room"Junho said.
"what?"I asked him.
"come to the living room"He said again.
"for what?"I asked again.
"just come"He said and pull me outside my room and closed my room door.
I walked to the living and I saw someone.It's a girl and a boy.I wonder who they are.Then,the boy and the girl turned to me.Its Taeyang,Hwiyoung and Jaeeun.I run to Jaeeun and hugged her.
"I miss you so so much Jaeeun"I said to her.
"then,how about me?"Taeyang asked me and pouting.
I broke the hug and went to Taeyang and hugged him.
"I miss you so so so much,Sunshine"I said and hugged him more tight.

After that,we went outside and having fun at the funfair.Spending time together.