🔮Mood🔮07

*next day*
Author's POV
The clock in Taeyang's room show 6.12am.Taeyang is dreaming something and he is sweating and look scared.
*Taeyang dream*
"you found me Taeyang!But you don't even recognize me at all!When I leave,you did nothing!You know what is it?You didn't find me at all.Useless!!"a girl shout.*dream end*

Taeyang POV
Huh..I wake up from my dream.I look at the clock and it's 6.13am.Why her?Why?Did I know her?I don't even know who she is and where she comes from.What she want?Why she said that I didn't recognize her?Did she meet me somewhere?I guess not..urgh..I get up and went to the bathroom to get ready.After that,I went to the kitchen and saw my parents is there.
"honey,your son is here"appa said.
"ouh..I wanted to went to your room to wake you up but you are here."eomma said.
My mom give me my breakfast.Pancake and milk.I eat it without talking to my mom like usual.I don't know why but I don't have a mood today.
"eomma,appa,I'm done and thank you for the breakfast..I gotta go"I said.
I walk outside and get in the car and went to the school.I look at my lockscreen and it's 6.55am.It's early for me because I went to school around 7.00 and arrive around 7.25 at school.Today I arrive at school around 7.20..Early 5 minutes.I walk inside the school and to my locker.
"hey bro!Early today huh?What happen?"
I closed my locker and look at who asking me that question this morning and it's Hwiyoung.
"nothing happen"I answer him.
I walk to my class.

*in class*
Everyone is busy talking and non-stop.I'm so boring with their story.Then,the teacher comes in and that moment I like,everyone is busy to sit at their place.
"alright everyone,take out your book and do my homework because I know some of you didn't finish my work,so do it now and pass to me today"Miss Hana said.
Everyone did what Miss Hana ask to do and I'm just doing my revision because I finish the work so I pass it to Miss Hana.

*skip time*
School time had finish so I went to my locker and take all my stuff and put it in my bag.Suddenly,someone tap on my shoulder and it's Hwiyoung.
"what are you doing here?"I ask him.
"waiting for you"Hwiyoung answered me.
"what do you want"I ask and closed my locker door and lock it.
"let's go to the cafe for awhile,there is something I want to talk with you"he said.
"fine"I said.
We walk to the cafe and sit not far from the counter.There is no student.Only some of them that helping teacher after school and some of them doing revision with their friends.
"so what is it?"I ask Hwiyoung.
"what's wrong with you?"Hwiyoung ask.
"nothing"I answered him.
"liar"he said.
"I'm saying the truth thing"I said.
"you were missing someone isn't it?"He ask.
"no"I said.
"you were missing Jiyeon right?Don't lie to me"he said.
"fine,I miss her."I said.
"I know already"He said.
"okay that's all right,so I want to go back,bye"I said and walk out from the cafe.