🎓Study Group🎓09

*next day*
Taeyang POV
I'm late as always.I run to my classroom.When I arrive,Miss Hana is already inside the class.I knock the door and enter it.Good day because Miss Hana didn't scold me because I'm late.It's already 7.50am..I sit at my place then Miss Hana talk about our last presentation and I just remember that when Miss Hana is giving the presentation group,Jiyeon is not here because she is in Brighton.But then,Miss Hana say something.
"alright class,I know you didn't finish your presentation yet,so I give you chance to do it and present it next week before your exam."Miss Hana said.
Huhh..Good to hear that Miss Hana give us chance to do it.Then,Miss Hana continue with her lesson.

*lunch time at the cafe*
I was looking for Jiyeon and Jaeeun.Then,I saw both of them together.Me and Hwiyoung walk to their table.
"hey guys"I approach them.
"hey Taeyang and hey Hwiyoung"Jaeeun reply.
"can we sit here?"I ask them.
"no need permission"Jiyeon said.
We sit infront them and suddenly Jiyeon ask us.
"what do you want?"Jiyeon said.
"oh,we wanted to ask you if you can stay at school for awhile for Miss Hana presentation"Hwiyoung said.
"okay,but until what time?"Jiyeon ask.
"4.00"Hwiyoung said.
"okay then,meet at the library"Jiyeon said.
"great"Hwiyoung said.
She didn't even talk to me and I don't know why.So,we continue our lunch and waiting for our study group this evening.

*time skip*
Jiyeon POV
The bell rang for us to go back after a long day in school.All of my classmates already out from this class and going back home.I text my brother to let him know that I stay at school for study group.
Junho👣
3.01p.m.
Jiyeon👾:Oppa,I stay at school to do study group for Miss Hana presentation with Jaeeun,Taeyang and Hwiyoung..Let appa and eomma know about this because I don't want them to worry about me.
It took so long for my brother to reply my text.After a few minutes,Junho reply my text.
3.10p.m.
Junho👣:Don't be late alright..I will tell appa and eomma and what time you will be back?Take care💕
3.11p.m.
Jiyeon👾:Thank you oppa💙I will be back around 4..
3.12p.m.
Junho👣:Okay..
Suddenly someone tap my shoulder.
"are you done texting?"Jaeeun ask.
"yes..I'm done"I reply.
"okay guys,let's go to the library"Taeyang said.

Taeyang POV
Everyone already leave the class so I decide to go to Jiyeon table if she's ready to study group but I decided to not come to her table because she is texting someone.So,I wait until she finish texting.Then,I saw Jaeeun signal us to come to them.
"okay guys,let's go to the library."I said

*at the library*
Hwiyoung POV
When I was busy doing the presentation papersheet,I saw Taeyang looking at Jiyeon.
"Taeyang-ah"I said but he didn't even look at me.

Taeyang POV
When they busy doing the papersheet,I'm looking at Jiyeon.How can she be this cute and how can she be responsible student?Am I like her or fall in love with her?What about the dream girl?Did I know her?Who is she?Then,Hwiyoung slap my back.I was shocked.
"wtf did you do?"I said.
"don't daydreaming Yoo Taeyang..do your work"Hwiyoung said.
I just realize that I didn't do anything since we come here.I take the papersheet and do it.Jiyeon just look at me with 'annoy face' but Hwiyoung and Jaeeun is laughing at me.

*time skip*
I'm at home and thinking about this evening at the library.Me?Daydreaming?What's going on in my life right now?..But I'm happy to see Jiyeon with me doing the papersheet.

Jiyeon POV
I'm thinking about Taeyang since I come back from school.What he thinking at school?Erghh..I don't know so I decided to sleep.