😕Headmaster😕04

*next day*

Taeyang POV
I was in the class when Miss Hana is teaching infront.Then,someone comes in and it's Junho.He walk in and talk to Miss Hana.
"Taeyang,the headmaster want to see you"Miss Hana said.
My heart beat faster.I walk out from the class and went to the headmaster room.

Jiyeon POV
I was focusing on Miss Hana when suddenly someone comes in and it's Junho.
"Taeyang,the headmaster want to see you"Miss Hana said.
I saw Taeyang face and he looked like he did nothing wrong but actually he did.
I take out my phone and text appa.
Appa✨
11.50a.m.
Jiyeon👾:Appa,the headmaster call Taeyang only.I think you should do something.
11.52a.m.
Appa✨:Alright..I'm on my way to your school.

After I text my appa,I start to focus on Miss Hana until the bell rang for lunch.After everyone went to the cafe for lunch,Hwiyoung walk to my table and sit infront me.
"why Taeyang still not come back from the headmaster room?"He asked.
"you think?"Jaeeun asked him back.
"I think Zuho parents is here and his parents come to school and the problem is still not settle yet because Zuho parents meet Taeyang to settle the problem again"I said.
Suddenly,the door open and it's Junho.
"alright guys,Taeyang need to transfer to second floor and not in the same class with you guys"Junho said.
"what?!"I shout.
"Jiyeon,it is because our appa can't do anything and the headmaster only want to hear from one person.And the headmaster said only one person enough to settle down this problem"Junho explain.
"what's wrong with the headmaster?!If they said so,just send me back to Brighton and never send me here."I said.
Everyone silence.
"let's meet Taeyang"Hwiyoung said.
We walk out from the class and went to the cafe but Taeyang wasn't there.So,we decided to went to the dance room and he is there.
"Taeyang-ah"Hwiyoung called.
"what"he answered.
I walked to him and stopped infront him.
"I'm sorry Taeyang.If you not help me and if I'm not fighting at the locker with Zuho,you will never get transfer."I said and cry.
"no need to say that.I should help you before he did something to you.And it's my fault also because I punch him"he said and wipe my tears with his finger.
He looked at my eyes.
"no need to worry about me"he said.
"I'm sorry but I need to go now"I said.
I'm speechless.I don't how to answered him.I walk out from the room and went back to my class.
*after a few hours*
Class ended.I walk out from the class and went to the school gate and I saw my driver and I get in and we went back home.After I went inside the house,I went upstairs to my room and locked it.I open my laptop and book a flight ticket to Brighton.The flight is tomorrow morning.I packed all of my clothes and shoes and put it in my suitcase.I text Jaeeun to let her know.
Jaeeun💙
2.33p.m.
Jiyeon👾:Jaeeun,I'm going to Brighton tomorrow.Please don't tell anyone and the most important is don't tell Taeyang and Hwiyoung.
2.34p.m.
Jaeeun💙:Why?You not supposed to do that,but I can't do anything without you Jiyeon,so please..
2.35p.m.
Jiyeon👾:I'm going for 2 weeks only so no need to worry alright..Don't tell them.
2.36p.m.
Jaeeun💙:If that is your decision then I can't do anything..I try not to tell them

I shut my phone and lay on my bed.After few minutes I fell asleep.