⚡Zuho⚡19

*The next day**At school*
Taeyang POV
I was from the basketball room and went to the cafe to eat lunch..Yea,probably today no class because all teacher got meeting..

Zuho POV
I was from the office and went to the cafe to meet Jiyeon for sure..I want to tell her about Taeyang and Mina.

*At Cafe*
Jiyeon POV
I was eating my sushi while playing with my phone..Jaeeun probably busy at the library..Then I saw Zuho enter the cafe and walked to me.He even sit infront me because there's nobody sit there.He looked at me eating.
"What do you want?"I asked him and finish my sushi and drink my water.
"nothing."he said.
"If there is nothing,you may go to other tables because there is not much students in this cafe"I said and put my dishes away.
"okay,okay,I want to tell you something"He said and his face looked serious.
"what is it?"I asked him.
"It's about Taeyang"He said.
"why with Taeyang?"I asked him again.
"I saw him with Park Mina last evening at the library and they look like date each other because they hold each other hand"He said and take out his phone and show a picture of Taeyang holding Mina hand.
"So,what's the problem?"I asked him.
"You didn't feel anything?Jealous?"he asked me.

Okay,to be honest,I'm jealous because I like Taeyang already.It hurts so much when he being with Mina.I don't know if he like Mina.But,I don't want to show how hurt I am right now so I smile.
"I didn't feel jealous or anything,just sad."I said.
"why you sad?"He asked.
"I'm sad with you"I answered shortly.
"b-but why?"He asked again.
"because you are so busybody..you know what's that mean?That's mean you busy with other people business than yours"I said and continue playing my phone.

Taeyang POV
I entered the cafe and saw Jiyeon with Zuho..They looked like discussing something but then Jiyeon ignore Zuho and playing with her phone..I don't know what they discuss together.I straighly went to the counter and ordered tteobokki for my lunch.Then I took my lunch and went to find an empty seat.

Okay,to be honest,I'm jealous seeing Jiyeon with Zuho..I know that Zuho still have feeling for Jiyeon but I don't know if Jiyeon still have a feeling for Zuho until now.

I ignore them and eat my lunch..After I finish my lunch,I put the dishes away and open my laptop.Then,Jiyeon walked infront me and straight to the door.Suddenly,a girl come to me and give me an envelope.She want to walked out from this cafe but I stopped her.
"wait.."I said.
"who give this"I asked her.
"Zuho oppa"She said and walked away.

What the freaking in this envelope?!

I open the envelope and saw my picture with Mina holding each other hand.I wonder if Jiyeon knows about this already.If she knows about this,I will never get a chance to tell her my feelings for her.This Zuho need to teach.I put my laptop inside my bag and went to meet Zuho at his favourite spot in this school.

*At the football field*
Taeyang POV
I'm at the football field and looking for Zuho.Then I saw him with his sport bag.
"Zuho!"I shouted.
He then looked at me.I walked to him and pushed him to the ground.
"What have you done!"I said and threw the envelope to his face.
"what?!I did nothing to you"He said.
"Liar!You better looked inside the envelope"I said.
He then take out all the picture inside the envelope.
"this?"He questioned me.
"yes,what is this and I need to ask you,did you tell Jiyeon about this?"I asked him.
"Yes,I did tell to Jiyeon"he said and try to get up.But before he get up I punched him on his face.
"This is what you get with what you have do"I said and leave him.

Author's POV
When Taeyang punched Zuho,there's someone looked at them from behind the wall..Who is it?Maybe Jaeeun?Maybe Mina?Or Maybe Hwiyoung or Maybe Jiyeon's brother,Junho?
Want to find out?Next chapter coming soon.