✈Holiday to Brighton✈26

Jiyeon POV
I woke up really early in the morning.I check my phone and it's 5am.Then,I put my phone on the nightstand and walked lazily to the bathroom to showering.

Junho POV
Well,today is the day.Welcome back to Brighton Jeon Junho.Oh wait,I still at Seoul.But,I'm going to Brighton on 10am.Wooho..I walked downstairs to get my breakfast.Jiyeon must be sleeping because she is a sleeping queen.

Jiyeon POV
After I showering,I put some makeup on my face.Light makeup for sure because it was a really long flight.Then,I take my suitcase,my handbag and my laptop with me and went downstairs.

Junho POV
I was eating alone at the dining table then I heard something fell down from upstairs.I finish my food and put it in the sink and rush to the stairs and it's Jiyeon with her suitcase.
"yah you!That ted baker bag is expensive and you push it from upstairs!"I shouted.

Jiyeon POV
Okay,my brother caught me push this heavy suitcase from upstairs.
"Its to heavy and you didn't help me with my suitcase"I said.
"you should call me earlier"Junho said.

Then,I heard a footstep walking down and it's my parents.
"Junho,take our suitcase from our room and put it in the car"mom said.
"Jiyeon,you have eat your breakfast or not?"Dad ask.
"not yet,I just went down from my room to put my things in the car"I said.
"Junho,take your beloved sister suitcase also alright,let's go for breakfast"Dad said and pull me to the dining table.

Incheon airport
Jiyeon POV
Finally,we arrived at the airport and now is 7am and our flight is on 10am.We walked inside the airport and went for some coffee.Suddenly,someone pull me into a hug.
"please be safe"
I looked at it and it's Taeyang.I hugged him back with tears in my eyes.
"I will sunshine"I said.
"sunshine?I like that new name"He said and break the hug and hold my hand tight.

Then,we walked to my parents table.I sit beside my mom and Taeyang sit beside Junho.
"mom,dad,this is Taeyang,"I introduce him to my parents.
He stands up and bowed to them and sit down.
"handsome boy,tall and good looking"My mom said.
"yeah,more handsome than your ex Zuho"My dad said.
Then,I felt someone tap on my shoulder.
"Jiyeon!!!"Jaeeun shouted.
"Yah you!"I said while hitting her shoulder.
"stop it!"She shouted.
"come have a sit"My mom said.

After a long chat with my family,it's a time for me to boarded to Brighton.We walked to the passport check.My parents already walked inside the plane.Then,I hugged Jaeeun with tears.
"I miss you Jaeeun"I said while crying.
"don't worry,you will be back right?"She asked.
"I will but this 2 weeks I'm at Brighton,I want to spend time with you"I said hugged her more tight.
"Hwiyoung ah take care of her for me"I said to Hwiyoung who looking at us.

Then,Junho take my suitcase and went inside the plane.I walked to Taeyang and hugged him tightly with tears going down my cheeks.
"don't cry"He said while swept away all of the tears with his fingers.
"I miss you"I said.
"I miss you too and I love you"He said.
"I love you too more and forever"I said.
After a long hug,he break the hug and kiss my forehead.
"Take care"He said.
"you too"I said and walked inside the plane.

Then my flight,boarded to Brighton.Tears still going down my cheek.I rest my head on my brother shoulder.