✨New Girl In My School✨01

Author's POV
Taeyang still sleeping and suddenly his dream come again.
"why you leave me alone without notes Taeyang,why!why you did this to me!I did nothing to you!Are you happy seeing me like this?!You bad Taeyang!You bad!"a girl shouting.
In that moment,Taeyang wake up.He is sweating and his face look scared but at the same time sad.
"who are you?I didn't even meet you once but why you keep coming inside my dream every night and every single day"Taeyang murmured.
He take his phone and it show 1.25a.m.He get back to sleep.

Taeyang POV
I wake up early today because that girl comes in my dream every night.I walk slowly to the bathroom and get ready for school.This is the last year of school and it's fun because I will be in the university next year.After I have packed my schoolbag,I went downstairs and to the kitchen.I saw eomma cooking at the kitchen.
"Good Morning eomma!"I shouted at her
"Haishh this kid.Good Morning sunshine"eomma said.She went to me with breakfast on her hand.
"This your breakfast.Faster eat.Your driver is waiting outside."She said.
Living in a big house but no siblings is such a boring life for me..Going to school with a driver and all of the girl student keep their eyes on me when I arrive at school is not what I wanted.But this is my life..

*at school*
I walk to the cafe to meet Hwiyoung because he wanted to get his breakfast first.When I'm at the cafe,I didn't see Hwiyoung so I decided to call him but he already waving at me from the counter.I walk to him.
"why you late?Sleep late because you busy with your dance?"Hwiyoung ask me.
"no..later I will tell you..so now please move faster because I don't want to get late to the class"I said.
After Hwiyoung paid his breakfast,we walk to our class.
*in the class*
Everyone is busy talking about their holidays and any other things.I'm not interested to talk with anyone except Hwiyoung.Suddenly someone open the door and it's Miss Hana but she is not alone,she with someone and it's a girl.
"alright everyone,please sit at your place,let me introduce you to a new student from Brighton,United Kingdom.Please introduce yourself"Miss Hana said.
"hello everyone.My name is Jeon Jiyeon.Please be nice to me."she said.
"so,you can sit beside Jaeeun because she sitting alone."Miss Hana said.
She bowed to Miss Hana and walk to Jaeeun and sit beside her.Wait..why her voice seems familiar..Haishh..it just me daydreaming again..ergh..The class begin like usual and end like usual.

*at cafe*
I'm sitting with Hwiyoung and eating my lunch.I keep thinking about Jiyeon and suddenly I saw her with Jaeeun sitting together while eating and laughing.
"Taeyang-ah!"Hwiyoung shout.
I looked at him.
"can you please not shouting Hwiyoung."I said.
"what are you looking at?"He ask.
"nothing"I answered.
"you are lying to me bro"He said.
"I am not."I said.
Then he continue eating his lunch and I also eat my lunch before the next class.

*in the class*
Everyone seems not finished with their story but then Jiyeon comes in with Jaeeun and sit at their place.I wonder if Jiyeon is a bookworm because she always with her book and headphone.Suddenly,someones come in the class and it's unfamiliar face but Jiyeon walked to that unfamiliar boy and take a book from his hand.Then,she sit back at her place.
"Taeyangie,where is the teacher?"Hwiyoung ask.
"I don't know,maybe still eating at the cafe"I answered him.
Then the teacher comes in and class begin until the bell rang for us to go back.