😏Park Mina is back😏16

*AFTER 2 MONTH*
*at Incheon airport*
Mina POV
Finally,I'm back.Living at California is the best thing ever but be back in Korea is the thing that I really want because I want to meet my boyfriend Yoo Taeyang but he's not my boyfriend but my ex boyfriend for sure.I walked to the front gate of the airport and saw my driver is waiting for me.My driver take my bag while I get in the car.Then,the driver drive me home.

Taeyang POV
I was from the cafe with Hwiyoung suddenly I got a notification.
Unknown
1:41pm
Unknown:Hey Taeyang,how are you?
Taeyang🌞:Who are you and how you get my number?
1:42pm
Unknown:You don't know me?Pity you..
Taeyang🌞:You think you famous for me to know you?Don't play with me..just tell me who are you or I will block you.
1:43pm
Unknown:Okay okay,I'm Park Mina,your ex girlfriend
Taeyang🌞:Park Mina?
Unknown:Yeah,your ex girlfriend.
*seen 1:44pm*

Mina is back?!What she want?If she study in the same school with me,it is hard for me to talk with Jiyeon and if Jiyeon and me date each other,Mina will do anything to break our relationship..What I want to do now?Should I just confess to Jiyeon or just keep my feeling for her?ergh..

"Taeyang-ah!"Hwiyoung shouted.
I snap to reality when Hwiyoung shouting.
"what?!"I shouted back.
"who are you texting with?"Hwiyoung asked me.
"my friend"I answered him shortly.
"okay.."he said.
Then,we walked to the school gate to went back home.

*at Taeyang house**at night*
*Taeyang room*
I was from the bathroom washing my face after a long day sleep.Then,I just remember about my past life with Mina.It was a very sweet love,caring to each other but one day,Mina cheat on me.It so damn I can't accept what she just did.It just too much.I just want her to be loyal.Now,I forgot about her and she came back just to ruin my life.