🌹Confession🌹22

*the next week**weekend*
Taeyang POV
I just woke up and wanted to went to the kitchen to get my breakfast.But I remembered something.If I didn't tell Jiyeon what I feel for her,I will never have a chance to be with her even taking care of her..I guess it is not too late to tell her.I take my phone from the nightstand.

Jiyeoniee💕
Taeyang🌞:Hey
Jiyeoniee💕:Hey..
Taeyang🌞:Can we meet?
Jiyeoniee💕:for?
Taeyang🌞:There's something I need to discuss with you..
Jiyeoniee💕:Okay then..
Taeyang🌞:I will pick you up?
Jiyeoniee💕:No need..
Taeyang🌞:okay,see you at Coffeebay at 1pm..

I don't even know why but I'm nervous right now..This is the first time for both of us went out together..I guess I'm better tell her today or I will lose her forever..

I get up from my bed and went to the bathroom and getting ready.

Jiyeon POV
I put my phone on the nightstand and went downstairs for breakfast.

I don't know why,but I'm so happy when Taeyang text me..I don't know what he want..maybe for school?I don't know...

I put my breakfast at my table and began to eat it.Then,my brother come and sit infront me.
"hey"He approached me.
"hey bro"I said while eating my breakfast.
"do you have any plan today?"He asked me.
"I have"I answered him shortly.
"what plan?"He asked again.
"no need to know"I said and finished my breakfast.

I get up and walked to the sink to wash my dishes while my brother looking at me like there's something he need to ask again.
"what plan?"He asked the same question again.
"I have a plan with Taeyang"I said.
"wowwwww..Is it a date?"He said.
"what?!!!!No way!He want to tell something..just that"I said and walked upstairs.
"he want to tell you that he likes you Jiyeon!!!!"he shouted from the downstairs.

At Coffeebay
Jiyen POV
I was waiting for Taeyang.Suddenly,I saw him walked in this cafe.
"hey,sorry for making you wait for me"He said and take a seat infront me.
"it's okay"I said.
"actually,I want to tell you but--"he said but then stopped.
"what is it?"I asked him.

Taeyang POV
I'm so nervous until I can't talk to her..I'm just scared that she will reject my confession and saying that I'm her friend not more than that..

"okay,actually,When I first meet you,It was a coincidence,I don't know that start from the day,I feel something about you,slowly,I began to like you but I don't know if you feel the same like me or not..I know it is hard for you to accept this but I need to tell you that I love you so much Jeon Jiyeon..About me and Mina,there's no more about us..I forget about her and our past..I don't love her..The moment you saw my picture that I touch her hand,it is all lie because she the one who come to me and do that..I want you to know that I love you.."I confess to her and looked at her.

Jiyeon POV
I'm speechless.Is it true that he likes me?I don't know my feelings right now.Will I accept him?I do love him but I don't know how to confess back.

I do like you Yoo Taeyang,but I just can't tell you now..Maybe it is not the right time for us to get along..Maybe in the future.

"I'm sorry"I said and get up and walked out from the cafe and walked to my house.

Taeyang POV
"I'm sorry"She said and get up and walked out from the cafe.
What that's mean?She like me?She have the same feeling?Or she didn't?

Author's Note
Hello everyone!!Okay,what actually Jiyeon hide from?Does she have any feeling for Zuho again?Or she can't accept Taeyang confession because she doesn't want the same thing happen to her again?