👉GOODBYE👈29

Next Month
At school
Jiyeon POV
I arrived at school around 7 in the morning.I wear my high heels and pretty dress that my brother bought for me.

I wear my high heels and pretty dress that my brother bought for me

I walked to the hall to see if anyone have gather in the hall to prepared

I walked to the hall to see if anyone have gather in the hall to prepared.I saw some of them already wear their academic dress.I try to called Taeyang and even Jaeeun.They don't even picked up.Suddenly my eyes been closed by someone.
"you look pretty"
"Taeyang?"I asked confused.
Then,he put down his hand.I turned around and saw him.He wear a suit and it looks perfect on him.Then,I saw Hwiyoung and Jaeeun at the back already wearing their academy dress.
"guys?you didn't get your academy dress?"Jaeeun asked looking at us.
"no"Taeyang said.
"take this"Hwiyoung passed the academy dress.
Then,we wear the academy dress.

I looked at my watch.It still early.The graduation and giving result will start on 9 but we need to be in the hall around 8.30..

8.30am
In the hall
Jiyeon POV
I waited for my name to be called.After a few minutes waiting,then my name been called by the teacher.I stand up and walked infront.I bowed to the teacher and take the result and my certificate.Then,I walked back at my seat.

*gradutaion ceremony end*

Jiyeon POV
1 week passed,today is the day.I packed all of my stuff.I have 2 suitcase with me.I walked downstairs and outside the house.Everyone has waiting for me.I get in the car and the driver drive us to Incheon airport.

Incheon airport
Jiyeon POV
I still hugged Jaeeun.Tears going down my cheeks.4 years in London.I already imagine my life without them.Then,Jaeeun broke the hug.Taeyang came to me and hugged me tightly.Well,he further his study in Los Angeles.It's hard.Then he kiss my head.
"goodluck baby,you will be fine and don't talk to other guy"He said and warned me.
"I know"I said and hugged him.
"I love you"He said.
"I love you too"I said back.
Then,he broke the hug and gave me an envelope.
"open this when you in plane"He said.
I nodded and walked to my family and hugged them.

In the airplane
I sit at my place which is beside the window.Then,I take out my book from my handbag and read it.I just remember about the later Taeyang gave me.I took it from my handbag and opened it and read it.

Hi,My Love,Jiyeoniee
I know you going back to London for study and it is for 4 years.I will miss you,I will miss your laugh,your smile and every single thing about you.No matter what happen,I will visit you there when I free.I study for 2 years then I will be back to Seoul.I really miss you baby.And lastly,warn for my baby,DON'T TALK TO OTHER GUY.Keep this letter baby.I love you.
-Yoo Taeyang,your sunshine-

Tears going down my cheek.I keep the letter inside my handbag and read my book.The flight finally fly to London.

The end?Nope,one more chapter to go and we are done..Have a nice day evreryone..Bye!🐱