Chapter Twenty-Two

22th July, Palma de Majorca, Majorca, Spain.

I have my eyes closed as I enjoy the warm air blowing straight into my face. But when I feel two ice-cold hands that makes my whole body shake and I scream straight out. What the actually fuck. I get up and open my eyes, and there I see my husband. He has put his hands into the wine cooler which is full in ice. Fuck you Mr. Garnett. He stands in his dark blue bathing-trunks. His body is divine and that I'm married to him is indescribable. He smiles at me and I take my sunglasses straight away. "What the hell are you doing?" I say with a little annoyed voice. He laughs with his smirking smile and sits next to me in the big sun bed I'm laying on.

- "I just wanted to check if my wife was awake." He says with an ironic tone of his voice. I know that he just wanted to joke with me, but come on. I immediately shake my head towards him and I feel how the ice cold water drips at my stomach. It as inside of my stomach it gets full alive in there. I feel how our baby kicks and my hands go straight to my stomach. I know, I also hate your dad in these situations.

- "I think you even woke up our baby," I say and he immediately turn his gaze towards my stomach and then me. Please, it's normal Nicholas. I'm trying to laugh to ease the mood and mainly because he shouldn't take it all that seriously. He smiles at me and looks at me.

- "At least our baby is not a sleepyhead like you."he says and laughing at me. I take my beach dress and throw it towards him and he has reflexes like a superhero and catches it immediately in his hand. I lay down in the sun bed with disappointment that I can't show him that I'm the one who is the master of messing with him. Nicholas is laying next to me on the sun bed and we look out over the view. We live in a hotel in central of Palma de Mallorca on the Spanish island of Mallorca. I've been here a dozen times, my grandparents lived here during the winters in Sweden. Therefore I can his city inside and out. Nicholas told me he has been here once before. Apparently he had sailed here with Sam once upon a time when they were young but nothing more. Is there somewhere he has not been? When we decided for a honeymoon, I was quick to answer that I wanted to Spain. Nicholas thought we could go to several places or maybe even more exotic places. I don't know I've always loved Spain and experience it with my husband is something new but something more amazing. In addition, I'm pregnant and felt I wanted to travel within Europe, I know it may sound funny. But after that terrible miscarriage, I don't want to risk anything. We live in a hotel in the middle of the capital of the island, it is in the old part of the city. I enjoy the view and I can see the beautiful cathedral de Santa María de Palma. It's amazing this island. I feel how Nicholas caresses my belly easily and looks at me with his warm smile. "You really enjoy all this." he says and I can only agree with all that. I love this island.

- "Don't you?" I ask and smile a little. Immediately he leans towards me and he's over me and I can instantly feel how I start blushing like a schoolgirl.  What the fuck should all other hotel guests believe?  He leans over me and laughs with his ridiculous smile towards me.

- "I enjoy you." he says, kissing me immediately. I feel his soft lips kissing me hard. I put my hands against his cheeks and I feel how he pushes his tongue into my mouth. I moan just into his mouth and he will be the only one to hear that. I can almost see in front of me his smirking smile. His tongue continues playing with mine and I just want more of him. All of him. He puts his forehead against mine me and take deep breaths. I look at his eyes and see his playful eyes staring at me. "I think we need to cool off." he says and I can't stop giggling. A dip in the pool will never dampen my request for him. Not even an ice cold dip in the pool. Nicholas immediately rises up and picks up his sunglasses at the foot end of the sunbathing. He walks around to my side and stretches out his hand. Damn. I don't want to go in the pool.