1%

And then my soul saw you and it went "Oh there you are, I've been looking for you" ~ someone on tumblr prolly

Tw~ mentions of  stuff that I can't say otherwise it'll ruin the book but it'll be kinda bad.

                 ~~~Colby POV~~~
'I wanna go home'
Is all I think when I'm at school.

I hate school.

Nothing but homework, bullies, and hatred. The only reason I came to school was for my best friend Sam. He is my soulmate, not the love type, but the best friend type. Sam has been my soulmate/best friend since Freshman year. He has been there for me for everything, Everything. The good and the bad, he is THE best. He's so fun and he's basically the star of our YouTube and vine account.

I tell Sam everything, and when I told him I was gay he supported me. It didn't change anything between us, we still sleep in the same bed when we have sleepovers, and he sometimes talks about boys with me. I know Sam isn't gay, but I did use to have a tiny crush on him, then I saw this hot guy on youtube named Brennen. I've talked to Sam about him, and he totally agrees that I should talk to him.
After High school is over Sam and I are moving to LA, that's where Brennen lives.
'Brennen Taylor'
I could say that name constantly, over and over.

Me and Sam are at my house right now, and we're talking about ideas for our next video.
Sam has to go home after an hour and I get really bored.

Dad gets home and things turn to shit.

260...
For this book after they get out of high school they immediately move to LA where Colby meets Brennen in person. Also I'm going to have Colby's dad hating him being Gay so he's a bad guy even though Colby's dad is prolly a nice guy. So yeah :)