Chapter 13

Hey guys! Who's ready for another chapter? Oh well I guess of your not up to it then... wait what?! Oh ok fine here you go. I present you Chapter 13!

"So Charlie what have you been up to in school lately?" She glares at me from across the table.   "Oh nothing really. Just a few projects some cheer leading routines... that kind of thing."

By the time dinner is over my cheeks hurt from smiling too much. Honestly I don't think anyone has ever smiled that much in their entire life. Ugh! I might have to vomit.

I wake up and get ready for the day. I'm wearing my gray Roxy shirt with my black leggings and mid calf high boots.

I enter the school and notice Trenton near my locker. He doesn't notice me. I sneak up and whisper "boo" in his ear. He jumped so high I thought he touched the roof! "Damn it Lilly! Don't do that to me!"

I almost died laughing! "Sorry! But you're too dang vulnerable." I open my locker while I fill Trenton in on what happened the night before. " So she thinks your happy." Trenton said in a mischievous tone. "Yea, she seemed weird last night though." " What do you mean?" "She seemed tired, but not like sleepy tired. She seemed to be tired of all the drama." " Maybe she is."

I walk into English and find that the only available seat is next to Ryder. Great! "Hey!" he says with a hopeful smile. " Hi" I said looking down at the floor. He quickly looked away.

We had a substitute. He smelt like stinky feet. Ryder dropped a piece of paper on the ground. I looked down and saw my name written on it. I slowly and quietly scooped it up off the floor. He smells like stinky cheese right? Or is that just me?" I tried not to laugh. "I think it's you! Lol jk he stinks!!! I handed it back. He laughed really loud and everyone looked at him. I giggled a little while trying to hold back my real laugh.

Ryder leaned over and whispered, "sit with me at lunch?" "And what would you do if I said no?" I asked. "I would lock myself in this room with all the doors and windows closed!" "OMG I would never ask you to do that." "So that's a yes?" "Of course I will sit with you."

I couldn't help but smile at the thought of sitting with Ryder again.

Did you like it? Comment, vote and follow. Don't be afraid to message me any of your questions or suggestions. It would really help if you did message me your suggestions because I'm having a really hard time figuring out what's going to happen in the book to get me to the end. Thanks for reading. Later angel faces.

-Xoxoxoxo 👼😇