Chapter 1

Chapter 1

So I guess you want to know more about me like who I am? why a slut? and what happened to me and Charlie?

Hi I'm Lilly I am 15 and when me and Charlie were younger she spread rumors about me saying I wasn't a virgin so now I am the school slut.

Why did she spread rumors? Simply because she knew that I was close friends with her little crush Trenton and she was jealous. We were only 12 so everyone thought I was a slut when the rumors came out that I lost my virginity.

Trenton never went out with Charlie in fact he hated her but he believed the rumors and so did all my friends so now I have no one.

Just me myself and I have to make it through the pain and horror of being in high school and being the slut ......... Fun!

No I don't cut and I don't do drugs I would never stoop so low I am way to mentally strong to do that........ For now.

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of carry on by fun. (That was the ringtone on my alarm clock) I hopped in the shower and let the hot water run through my hair and down my back I felt instantly relaxed.

After I washed my hair and body I got out and got dressed. I put on some black skinny jeans with my grey tank top and a black belt with almost flat looking pyramid things studded on it in silver. I brushed out my wet long curly hair ( and I mean really tight curly hair) and threw it up in a pony tail.

I opened the curtains to blinding sunlight. Ahhhhh I love the sun. I grabbed my phone went downstairs quickly ate my toast that my mom put on for me and said goodbye to my mom, and sister. I grabbed my bag and tossed my brother his.

" C'mon Evan we gotta go!" I told him while I was pulling him out of the house. "Calm down Lils, we can make it in time!" He replied calmly. "But I want to get there first so I don't see THEM!" I emphasized on the word them because he knew what was happening and he was like my only friend at school.

He nodded and rushed behind me saying goodbye to my mom and sister. My brother was always there for me,he knew what was going on and he helped me and stood up for me when I needed him. He was only 1 year older and we were super close. The sad part was he was my only friend and he lost some of his friends by standing up for me, some friends!

We got to school and my brother left to go to his locker and I went to mine. I got to my locker and opened it only to find a note. On the front of the note in careful printing it read "Charlie"! My heart started pounding faster and faster. The blood drained from my face and my palms started sweating. I probably looked like I saw a ghost!

My brother came up behind me " Hey what's tha....." He quickly caught on and didn't finish his sentence. We stood there to horror stricken to do anything.

I started fumbling with the paper until I finally opened it.

Hey guys so like I said in the epilogue this is my first story so go easy on me please! Sorry it was short but I didn't know what else to put I promise the next chapter will be longer. I honestly am the school slut for the exact same reason. But I do actually have some amazing friends who help me ignore all the bullying........ Love you guys ( in the none creepy peto way!) lol anyway bye guys hope u like my next chapter.

Xoxoxox 😘