18

Bella Smith.

Friday night, I ended up at Cody's house. His parents actually weren't on a business trip this weekend, they were away for a family party, and didn't get home until tomorrow. He wanted to get drunk and I didn't say no. I was hesitant about it at first, but I needed to let off some steam.

"Bella Smith," Cody chuckles, his voice slurred. "Never have I ever, kissed someone as the same sex as me." He grins, his teeth biting against the side of the plastic cup. My cheeks flush a light shade of red as I pick up the drink and take a gulp of the spirit inside of it.

We're currently sat on his bedroom floor, playing some pathetic drinking game he so badly wanted to play since he thought it would be a good way to get to know each other.

"No way, you drank!" He laughs, shuffling closer towards me. "I need details." He smirks, taking my drink out of my own hands to take a sip out of it.

"I was at a party and I got dared to kiss my friend, you don't know her." I shrug my shoulders, trying to think nothing of it.

"That's hot." He sighs, leaning against his bed and letting his head fall back so it's against the mattress. "Anyway, you're go." Cody suddenly laughs.

"Umm, never have I ever.. Gave someone a blow job." I laugh, placing my cup on the floor and pulling my knees up to my chest. Cody lifts his head back up, still not taking a drink of his own drink.

He remains silent, looking at me with wide eyes. I roll my eyes, looking down towards the floor, but even so, I couldn't help but laugh. "You never gave max one?" He asks and I shake my head no.

"I mean, he asked once but I said no." I nervously laugh, twiddling my two thumbs together. "He kind of got annoyed at me." I laugh harder.

"That's a pretty pathetic move of him." Cody laughs along with me, picking his drink back up. "Don't worry, Bella. You deserve better." He whispers, a look of seriousness wiped across his face.

"I've found better." I softly reply, looking just as serious as he does.

His body suddenly tenses before picking up his drink and beginning to speak. "Never have I ever.. Failed a class." He smiles, his fingers curling around the plastic cup.

I sigh, finishing the liquid inside of the cup before placing it down in front of me, causing Cody to look at me in confusion. "Bella Smith has failed a class?" He chuckles, biting down on the top of his cup.

"Nope, I'm drinking for the near future, when I will fail biology." I giggle, pouring myself another drink from a random bottle sitting in front of me.

"That's cheating." Cody chuckles, taking it out of my hands and placing it back on the floor. "You won't fail, I'll help you study." He beams.

I roll my eyes, picking it back up. I could feel myself getting drunk, but I didn't do anything to stop it. I simply continued to drink. I deserve to take things off my mind, just for one night. "I'm taking your word on that." I suddenly giggle.

Cody slowly nods as he folds his legs into his chest. "I'm bored of this game." He whines, placing his cup next to him. I sigh, doing the same with my cup as he did with his. "Bella Smith." He laughs, shuffling closer to me.

"Hey." I grin, placing the palm of his hands against mine as I slide my fingers in between them. "I like being around your place." I make conversation when he begins to awkwardly look around the room, thinking of something to do.

"It's boring here." He scoffs as he uncurls his fingers from mine and begins to bend one of mine backwards. "I prefer being around your place, your parents are actually nice to me."