They read your diary

ıllıllı Kaito ıllıllı

You were sitting in your room writing in your diary. Kaito burst in and you slipped the book under your blanket.

"Y/N! We're out of ice cream!" He said with a sad face.

"Didn't I just buy three tubs this morning?" You replied.

"Yeah... I ate them..." He looked at the floor in embarrassment.

"You really do eat that stuff like it's water... I'll be back." You got up and slipped your shoes and coat on then headed out to the store. Kaito sat down on your bed and felt a small book underneath him. He took it out and examined it.

"Is this her homework?" He said to himself as he opened it up to the bookmarked page.

"Dear diary, that goofball boyfriend of mine ate twenty-five tubs of ice cream today! How is that humanly possible?! And now I'm stone broke too... That stuff's expensive..." He read.

"I'm home!" You walked into your room and seen your boyfriend reading your diary.

"Kaito! Give me that back!" You took the book from him.

"Sorry! I didn't know it was your diary... ICE CREAM!" He yelled, having noticed the grocery bag in your hand. He shoved spoonfuls of the ice cream in his mouth as you slipped your diary back under your mattress.

ıllıllı Len ıllıllı

You were in the bathroom taking a shower while Len was looking for his missing book of banana recipes. He looked through every nook and cranny but couldn't find it. The only place he hadn't looked was in your room. He opened the door a crack and looked in, and after noticing your weren't there he went inside. He began looking through your shelves and found a book that looked similar to his cookbook. He took it and flipped through the pages.

'Dear diary, I was cleaning Len's room today and found a stash of dirty magazines under his bed! I'm shocked! Never though my innocent boyfriend would own such a thing!" He read and blushed.

"Hey, that's private!" You said after leaving the bathroom. You went up to him and snatched the book back. He only blushed harder since you were in only a bath towel.

"S- Sorry!" He said as he ran off.

ıllıllı Gakupo ıllıllı

You were at school late today and Gakupo got home before you. He walked past your room and noticed it was a pigsty! He sighed and started picking up your dirty clothes off of the floor. After he picked up a shirt, he noticed a little book underneath. He opened it and started to read it.

"Dear diary, I think I'm in love! I was walking through the halls when I seen him- a blue haired boy! I don't know his name though..."

He smiled and flipped to the next page.

"Dear diary, I think I'm going to die! I seen the blue haired boy from yesterday again, but he was kissing another girl! I hope she gets a paper cut..."

He started to laugh when you walked in.

"What's so funny?" You asked. He turned around and quickly held the book behind his back for you to see.

"Uhm... I just remembered that time I rose a camel!" He said, slipping the book into the case behind him.

"When did you ride a camel..?" You asked. But Gakupo had already ran off. You shrugged and ignored it.

ıllıllı Piko ıllıllı

You got out of the shower and reached for the towel rack, only for it to be bare. You sighed.

"Piko?! Can you grab me a towel and some clothes?!" You called.

"Yeah!" He replied. He got up and grabbed a towel before opening your dresser drawer. He noticed a book was in there and skimmed through the pages.

"Dear diary, I swear if people don't stop standing in the center of the halls while I'm trying to get to class I will shove my pencil into their eyeballs."

"What's taking so long?!" You yelled from the bathroom. Piko flinched and put the book away and grabbed some clothes. He acted strange around you for a few weeks after that.