They steal your food

ıllıllı Kaito ıllıllı

You were out grocery shopping, browsing the aisles. You pushed your cart through the chilly ice cream aisle, reading the various labels on the cartons.

'It's been a long week... I deserve a treat...' You thought as you grabbed some super expensive (favorite flavor) ice cream from its cooler. Then went on with your shopping.

When you got home, you put away the groceries and opened up the fancy ice cream, only for it to be mostly melted. You sighed and closed the container, then put it back in the fridge.

An hour or two later, you returned to the fridge and eagerly opened the ice cream again, only for it to be COMPLETELY EMPTY! Your cheerful aura was replaced by an angrier one. You knew exactly who done it, Kaito. You stomped into the living room, where Kaito sat watching TV.

"YOU ATE MY ICE CREAM!" You yelled. Kaito looked behind him and turned pale, then dropped to his knees.

"I'M SO SORRY Y/N I PROMISE IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS YOURS PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!" He apologized profusely.

"THAT COSTED ME THIRTY BUCKS!" You yelled.

"I'M SORRY! IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL ANY BETTER, IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH THE MONEY!!!" He was now laying on the floor.

"YOU OWE ME THAT THIRTY DOLLARS!" You stomped away angrily and left Kaito on the floor crying hysterically. Then he made his way to the couch to look for loose change inside to pay you back.

ıllıllı Len ıllıllı

You were craving cake like it was water, so you went to a bakery down the street and bought some. You returned home and set the cake on the counter and searched the drawers for silverware. When you finally found some your cake had disappeared! You looked around for the culprit, and spotted Len sitting at the dining room table eating your cake! A dark aura surrounded you as you stood and boiled in your rage.

"Is this tiramisu?" He said, looking at you innocently.

"Yes... It is..." You said.

"Well it's reeeeaaally good!" He took another bite out of your dessert.

"Y'know, Len, that was MINE!" You yelled. Len flinched and lost all of the color in his face.

"Well, you can share with me... right?" He said nervously. You stood silently.

"...I mean, that's why they call it tiramisu, right? Because you tear-a-me-sum..?" He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. You were not amused. You stomped towards him and he got up and ran away, out of the door and down the street...

ıllıllı Gakupo ıllıllı

You woke up one morning and made your way downstairs to make yourself some breakfast. You yawned as you grabbed the last bagel from its bag and popped it in the toaster, sitting at the table. You set your head down on the table and accidentally fell asleep.

"Y/N? Why are you sleeping at the table?" You heard Gakupo say as you woke up. You looked up to see Gakupo eating your bagel! He popped the last bite into his mouth.

"That was my bagel!" You said, putting your head back down in disappointment.

"Oh, sorry. If you want I can make you something else?" He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"No... It won't be the same as my precious bagel..." You got up and walked disappointedly to the bathroom.

ıllıllı Piko ıllıllı

You got home from the store and Piko met you at the door, grabbing some of the bags you were holding and helping you put them away. After you both had finished, you searched for the candy bar you'd bought in the check out line. You couldn't find it anywhere.

"Hey Piko?" You said, looked at the boy. He was sitting on the couch eating your candy bar!

"Heeeey... That was mine..." You said, disappointed.

"Oh, I'm sorry... You can have the rest if you want..." He handed you half of your candy bar. You sighed and walked away, settling for some chocolate flavored cereal instead...