He gets clingy

ıllıllı Kaito ıllıllı

You and Kaito were at the mall. He'd been following you closely as you shopped today, which was unusual since he is always running around like a mad man looking for cute things for you to wear.

"I'm going to the restroom, be right back." You said, jogging towards the bathroom.

When you got out of your stall, you noticed a familiar blue haired figure in the bathroom.

"Kaito?!" You whisper-yelled to him.

"Is something wrong?" He said, turning around innocently.

"Yes there is! This us the girls' room! Get out before you get in trouble!" You said, pushing him out of the bathroom.

ıllıllı Len ıllıllı

You woke up to the sound of your phone buzzing like mad. You rubbed the sleep out of your eyes as you picked up your phone.

[ 7350 new messages ]
[ 251 missed calls ]

Your eyes widened at the absurd number calls and texts. Something horrible must've happened!

You looked at your messages and, to your relief, nothing was wrong. But you found a lot of random messages from your boyfriend in there.

[ How much do bananas cost at Walmart? ]
[ Are you asleep? ]
[ Please don't tell me you're dead!!! ]
[ I like maple syrup on my pancakes. How about you?]
[ Happy birthday! ]
[ Nvm I forgot your birthday us next month. ]

You sighed began writing a message back.

"Good morning Y/N!" You nearly screamed as Len popped up from the end of your bed, smiling.

"Is something wrong..?" You said, trying to be calm.

"Oh, I needed to tell you that a new episode of Bananya was on." He said.

"Well you didn't have to send me 3000 texts!" You tossed your blanket to the side and got up to stretch.

"But I needed to get your attention." He got up and gave you a hug.

ıllıllı Gakupo ıllıllı

You were watching Gakupo practice with his katana. You never got bored of watching him, as he did very impressive techniques that amazed you.

He sat on the bench with you as you scrolled through your phone.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." You said, getting up and leaving the room.

When you returned you found Gakupo looking through your phone. You must've left it on when you left!

"What are you doing on my phone?" You asked, snatching it away from him.

"I... Just wanted to see what games you had on there, that's all." He replied. You dismissed his excuse, as you knew he was snooping on you. Then he got up and continued practicing.

ıllıllı Piko ıllıllı

You were sitting at home browsing the internet on the couch. It was after midnight, and you were slightly drowsy. You were focused on your screen when you felt something sit on the couch next to you and hug your arm.

"Who..?" You gasped. Then you realized it was only Piko.

"What are you doing? It's after midnight!" You asked, confused.

"I just wanted to be with you... Is that okay..?" He said as he rubbed his eyes. You couldn't say no to him-

"I guess that's okay..." You said, continuing what you were doing.