You feed them

ıllıllı Kaito ıllıllı

"Kaito! Let's try making homemade ice cream!" You asked Kaito, who excitedly accepted. You both went to the kitchen and started cooking. After you were done, the kitchen was a huge mess, and a large bag of vanilla ice cream was in front if you. You grabbed a spoon and scooped some up, sampling the taste.

"Needs more vanilla. What do you think?" You asked, holding the spoon in front of Kaito. He locked his mouth on the spoon while you held it.

"Tastes good to me!" The boy said, digging in for more.

ıllıllı Len ıllıllı

"Hey, could I have one?" Len asked you, referring to the box of chocolate covered bananas you were eating.

"Open up!" You told him. He opened his mouth with a slight blush. You popped the banana into his mouth, and he ate it with a satisfied look in his face.

"Those are great!" He started gobbling up the rest.

ıllıllı Gakupo ıllıllı

"Gakupo? Do you think this is cooked enough?" You said to the purple haired male, holding a fork with a slice of eggplant peirced on it. He ate it and smiled.

"Tastes cooked to me." He said with a smile.

ıllıllı Piko ıllıllı

"Piko! Look at all this candy I bought!" You said, running up to the boy with arms full of candy.

"Whoa... Where'd you get all that?" He asked, examining the various sweets in front of him.

"The store, of course! These ones are my favorite! Open up!" You said. Piko blushed and obeyed, opening his mouth shyly. You popped the candy into his mouth and he ate it.

"I- It's... Really sour!" He said, scrunching his face. You giggled at his expression.