You fall asleep on him

ıllıllı Kaito ıllıllı

You and Kaito were eating ice cream while watching movies. You were filled to the brim with ice cream, making you drowsy. You tried to keep your eyes open, but failed. You ended up falling asleep on Kaito's lap. It took him a minute to notice, but when he did, he smiled and kissed your forehead. Then carried you to your room, tucking you into your bed.

ıllıllı Len ıllıllı

You and Len were relaxing and playing video games when you starting dozing off. You leaned your head on Len's shoulder to get comfortable, then fell asleep. He noticed immediately and looked down at you before kissing you on the forehead and continuing his game.

ıllıllı Gakupo ıllıllı

Gakupo was occupied with a book while you watched TV. He felt your head meet his shoulder and looked down to see that you had fallen asleep on him. He smiled and rested his head on yours as he read.

ıllıllı Piko ıllıllı

Piko had came over to your house and you were planning on binge watching anime all night. But at around 1:00 AM you both were exhausted. You set your heavy head onto Piko's lap and fell asleep. Piko looked down at you and blushed. Then turned off the TV and fell asleep with you.